Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Seit:..heh....hmm...riiiight...

Cain:....eep*passes out*

Seit:*nervously*i..im gonna...see i..if he.....yeah*checks Cain*
"Sweet," says Zeke.

Flamey blinks, staying completely still.
"so... where to? -V.I.B.?" Cerberus asked, trotting over beside Zeke and Seit.

"oomf- sorry- hey.... this smells weird-" Jura muttered as he opened his eyes. "-Oh-"
"Beats me!" says Zeke cheerfully.

Flamey doesn't know why, but his face turns red as he stays still, waiting for Jura to move.
"oh well- I guess it depends on those two then." Cerberus replied.

"this... is awkward..." Jura said, turning slightly red, his mouth still pressed on Flamey's crotch.
Flamey nods a bit, beginning to feel sort of strange as the heat from Jura's breath seeps into his pouch. Jura begins to feel a tiny bulge there.
Seit:well....i need to get my memory back.....the only thing i know about myself is that im know as the Reaper....and im dead.....so,you lead the way....
ooc: can I cut in?

Name: Kai

Species: half demon and human

Specialties: quick thinker when not under pressure and changing to a demon.

Cock size: 6 inches

Sheath/pouch?: Yes

Height: 6'2"

Eye Color: Green

Clothes?: Yes

Appearance: http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b162/D...gpart2.jpg
He's demon form has long black hair, his eye color change to dark purple and the white parts of his eyes change into a black color, his fingur nails grow into claws, and grows 5 ft. wings

Personality: Smart, out going, sometimes childish, act serous when he wants, and sencative

Dislikes: liars and rude people

Bio: He has master on becoming a ninja, but his village was destoryed by people that knows about him being a half demon. He is the lone serviver and is sometimes hounted from the lost of his home. Now he wonders around just to find a reson to keep on living.

Weapons?: Yes.

Weapons: ninja stars

Powers?: Yes.

Powers: He is able to use his demon form at well, use dark magic, and use energy blasts.
OOC: Welcome aboard, Kai! I saw you browsing around here a few times and was wondering if you'd join! :P Jump in anywhere you like!
OOC: feel free to jump in any time! I suggest the scene with Zeke, Seit, Cain and Cerberus- theyre pretty demonic!

IC:

Cerberus shook his head. "I'm your guardian, it is not my decision on what you're going to do. That is for the V.I.B. to discover. but if I must make a suggestion- we should head into the forest. sometimes 'nature walks' help bring back memories."

Jura felt the bulge press against his mouth- he sniffed at it, and concluded that Flamey was aroused. "Could it be? Hmmm... he's so young, yet.... I wonder if..." Jura thought- and without knowing what to do next- he started licking Flamey's pouch with his dragon-tongue, coaxing Flamey's cock out.