Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
alright that works.
flips around behind moonshadow, grabbing the blindfold in midair and ripped it off
now turn aound so i can see your eyes
forceing him to turn
Veemon's Followers
to his surprise, the blindfold was still there.

"phantoms, you think you got it- but you grabbed a phantom blidfold. try again."
makes a piller of flame come up from the ground, burning all clothes to cinders and scorching skin.

there!
Veemon's Followers
"PHAN-TOM." Shadow-moon whispered behind Cronos. "Try again."

Vegarel Parries furiously, each parry in perfect precision, Blue and scarlet joined in with their own barrage of blinding-speed-attacks, to their surprise- Vegarel parries and counters all their attacks with ease.
"please, show me something hard." Vegarel said, she suddenly slammed the ground with her fist, creating a shockwave and pushing everyone away from her- she then grabbed scarlet by her hair- using her as a weapon and hitting blue- sending them both flying into one direction- which she caught- and threw at Ky- the three were entangled in each other- Vegarel Kicked them to the sky- then to the ground, creating a small crater.
Ky groans. "Deja vu...."
i know now. get out of here Phantom of the Dark. there is no way to touch something thats not there.
stabs sword in the ground, red lines coming from the blade completing a pentagram.
in the name of god, i banish all astrual projtion. amen
Veemon's Followers
Shadow-Moon just stands there looking bored. Nothing seems to have happened.

"You do know that I'm real, right? there is ONE way you havent tried yet, I'm not going to tell you, you'll learn it sooner or later." He said Coldly.

"Godamnit- is there a way to actually HIT her!?" Blue grunted angrily, as Vegarel healed them.

"I dont remember any weaknesses." Vegarel shook her head as Blue rejuvenated them.
"Just great... so basically, we're fighting a losing battle."

OOC: I think I know the answer to Cronos' problem! We'll see sooner or later if I'm right!
occ:
Blue: banging head off wall: what the hell am i souppost to do!
Cronos: i know what you mean. i have no cule what to do.
Blue: I HATE RIDDLES!!!!!
Cronos: shaking head: its not much of a riddle its just fuguring out what to do.
Blue: i'm a tactian, right?
Cronos: ya......
Blue: SO WHY CAN'T I FUGURE THIS OUT!!!!
Cronos: mumbling: maybe cause you've gone brain dead.
Blue: WHAT DID YOU SAY!!!
Cronos: nothing!

basicly i said i can't fugre this out and a hint would be nice. tk!

Ic:
moans
the hell...
i've dispelled illusions, tried to grab it, and banish astral bodies. the only way i can think of isgoing into an astral form and try. ow, headache!
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Well it may sound dumb to you, but I was taking it from an ironic kind of "duh" point of view.

Well... actually... now it just sounds dumb to me....

Oh well. I was thinking about just asking him to take it off and him having some kind of hidden lesson like "Sometimes the answer is right in front of your face" or something like that.

Yep, it just sounds crazy to me now. Lol.