Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Ky stares up at it. "You can't be serious...."
runs up and slices at moonshadow.
Veemon's Followers
"hehehe, I met this guy a long time ago. bad dragon- I had to take him. now I can use his form!" Vegarel explained logically.

Shadow-Moon stops the blade- and twists around- kicking Cronos in the maw.
"you just have to see my eyes, you know. You dont have to try to kill me." he said, suddenly behind cronos. he caught Cronos, and set him up right again. "Try again Cronos."
Does she honestly think we care? I just want to get this over with! This is a disaster....

Ky sighs and tries again. "INFERNOSLASH CROSS-STRIKE!"
The dragon opens it's mouth.
"INFERNAL CANNON!!!" he yelled as he blasted a huge (75 feet in diameter) beam of black energy towards them, decimating the X, and everything else in it's path- Dark Blue only just managed to carry everyone out of the way.

"Holy- what the hell was that!?" Dark Blue said, as he put the three down.

Scarlet glared at the dragon. "the Soul of Drakius- lord of dragons." was all she said.

"I saw her take him down and steal his soul when he tried to deffend their mountain from her... from me..."
"Well there's another problem we'll have to fix...."
"Don
"Whew! Awesome! INFERNOSLASH CROSS-STRIKE!" This time, he runs directly after the X, administering a series of rapid and hard punches and kicks after the X strikes.
she was silent, her face hidden in shadow. She slashed at the X, desintegrating it, then she rapidly parried all of Ky's kicks and punches- immediately slamming her open palm on Ky's Gut, lifted him up a few inches, and pointed his stunned body towards scarlet. "Macabre Pulse." Vegarel said silently- almost boredly, generating a powerful pulse of invisible force and sending Ky flying towards Scarlet.

"No more games, Drakius was my favourite sex toy." She said, glowing with her red aura again, her eyes still hidden in shade.
Ky counters by twisting his body around so he flies over Scarlet. He pushes off the ground with his feet and continues his open attack. Each hit is harder than the last.