Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
ya...

makes a fluffy white kitten illusion

fluffy white kitten illusion: meow?
Veemon's Followers
"hm?"
substi-dark looked down- and saw the cat, his eyes widened slightly, and his left eye began to twitch.
"What the fuck- HOLY SHIT!!! ITS THE HERALD OF VOSLUUSS- THE CAT GOD!!!! AHHHHH!!!"
he freaks out, and unsheathes his Katanas.
"DONT COME ANY CLOSER- DEMON!!!- wait- it's just an illusion, it's just an illusion- just an illusion-just-an-illusion-JUST-AN-ILLUSION- OH FUCK!!! AHHHHH!!!! y-you s-s-sicko-"
Substi-dark drops to his knees, wraps his arms around himself, and rocks back and forth saying evil cat...evil cat... over and over again, he disapears in veil of shadows.
"well done Cronos, and now we have the final test..." said nathaniel.
*cue in "one-winged angel" backround music from "ff7: advent children", replace "sephiroth" with "moonshadow"*
Moonshadow's Shadow descends from above in a shroud of shadows.
"I have a lesson to teach you, Cronos." said Shadow-Moon.
Ky jumps to his feet from the ground.

"I'm getting bored."
Vegarel's eyes glinted for a split-second.
"so... you want me to stop playing?"
Ky's eyes shine blue and silver once again.

"Duh."
Her eyes glowed crimson again.
"As you wish...luv."
and then she did something she never did before... go into a pose, she put her hands crossed against her chest, her head tilted slightly to the left, her eyes shut.
Ky freezes, wondering what he should do....

"Strange...."
she kept the pose, her hair blowing gently in a non-existent breeze.
Ky runs up and swings randomly with his bladeboard, just to see what would happen.
Scarlet suddenly appears in front of vegarel, the bladeboard slashes at her side. "Ahhh-" Scarlet yelped in pain, clutching her side, which was bleeding, before disapearing again. Vegarel is using her as a sheild.