Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
occ: yo, I'm back! Charlie wasnt very cooperative in the bathtub- I got all wet trying to shampoo his fur!

ic: "what if... I gave you your parents back... you do miss them, dont you? they miss you too. do you want me to return them to you? all you need to do.. is give me your friend's souls..."
no

occ i fell asleep :oops:
Veemon's Followers
Ky goes behind him like he asked.
"wow, I'm surprised. NEXT TEST! >OW!< what did you do that for!?" Nathaniel as Bethiel punched him on the shoulder.

"stop being so hard on him!" Scolded Bethiel.

"fine! *groan* Blood is precious, specially to vampires..." Nathaniel said, he then smacked his arm into Cronos chest, and drew it back, a red orb forming in it. "This, is all your blood. dont worry, since youre already dead, you cant die. but your vampire half will suffer tremendous pain. this bottle of gorgons blood will be placed in front of you. restrain your vampire half from drinking it, if you succeed, you pass."
OOC: Morning, all! We're all here again- sorry, I fell asleep last night lol. I already replied to ya, Gunter!
occ: good morning to you, no night for me! lol

ic:
Blue's eyes emitted an electrical current.

vegarel looked intimidated. "w-what are you doing!?"

Blue smiled. "my last resort. Ky, after this, I wont have any more energy... I leave it to you, kay?" Said Blue, who then dissapeared and attacked vegarel so rapidly, sonic booms were left in his wake, he then grabbed her by her throat, tossed her up, and lightning came out of his eyes, striking her in mid air, it then increased tenfold, vegarel was screaming in pain, Blue then absorbed all her energy- and passed it on to Ky... Vegarel dropped to the ground in a heap, she was panting(!?). blue fell to his knees. "G-good luck... K-Ky..." Grunted Blue, as he fell unconcious.
ok... (everything else are thoughts)
v: blood.... blood.... i need blood!
c: to bad you little parasite
v: thats alright i'll just take over the body
c: like hell you will!
v: (the hand twiches) i shall have the blood
c: no you can't
v: (arm twiches repetedly) yes i can
c: (arm stops twiching) like i said, like hell you basterd of a demon
v: (arm starts again) mine!
c: no!
suddenly, the body convluses and then lets out a scream. there were now two Cronos.
( these are words)v: the blood will be mine! said the more vampric of the two
c: go to hell
v: been there done that lunges for the bottle
c: kicks him in the side i gotta get through this
v: or not lunges for the bottle again
Veemon's Followers
"Huh?! B-But.... Oh, what the heck am I doin'?!"

He immediately continues Blue's attack, never stopping, keeping up a rapid and complete barrage of attacks.
Nathaniel said nothing. "what perservernce he has..." "okay, enough! you pass." Nathanel said, he then knocked them back into one.
he then put his hand over the crimson sphere that was Cronos's blood, it glowed with a bright light- then changed to a brighter shade of red.
"Pure angel's blood... runs through your veins." Nathaniel said as he phased it back in Cronos's chest. "NEXT TEST!" Nathniel Commanded, as he changed form. he was dante, from devil may cry, the rebbelion ws resting on his shoulder. "Come on boy, take me! Vent out all your anger in me!" taunted Dante. "Why are you mad at dante?" asked Nathaniels voice.

Before Ky could attack Vegarel dissapeared, and reapeared behind Ky, panting, her lips were bleeding, and her hair covered her eyes.
"W-woah... I feel drained... that was intense...." pante Vegarel. "I wounds - w-wont eaven heal themselves anymore..." said vegarel, as she healed herself manually. "Baby-Blue... I like his style..."
Ky's eyes widen.

"Oh, great! Now I'm stuck fighting wrinkled fat and ugly all by myself...."

He turnsd around to face her, expecting anything to happen.