Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
OOC: My bad. Looked like normal speech.

IC: Ky shakes his head. "Cronos, I'm gonna head back to the hotel and take a shower, okay? Then I've got to go home real fast and get into my work clothes...." He sighs. "Coming?"
so many questins not one awnser he thought
sure
turns around
if you can still hear me, i ment the cure part. unless, of course, you betray me. to which, i'll not treat kindly

occ: there is that easer? anyway i'd like to die later on. maybe when Vagarel tries to take Ky, and i get killed in the process. i'v got something big planed.
Veemon's Followers
OOC: Wow... there's something you don't see every day... "By the way, I'd like to die later on." Wow.

IC: Ky jumps onto his skateboard and rides up to the hotel. He goes into the room and straight into the bathroom to take his shower, especially after the incident with Vegarel.
cronos fallows waiting for his turn in the shower.

occ: well i'm in a i-want-to-kill-myself mood
anyway i planed this in school, before the kill-myself mood.
Veemon's Followers
Ky comes out a while later, wearing his clothes but his fur still wet.

"I'll be back in a while... Gotta go change."

He leaves the hotel, skateboarding to his home.
right then i'll be over after my shower
walks in the b-room
Veemon's Followers
"Hm?" Ky wonders. "How does he know where I live? Oh well...." He heads home and runs in, taking off his clothes and getting the moisture out of his fur.
after his shower he walks to Kys house, staying away from the allys
Ky! where are you?
Veemon's Followers
"Hm? There he is...." He drapes the towel around his neck and puts on his boxers, and opens the door.

"Over here, Cronos! Just changing my clothes." He goes back in and goes to his closet, leaving the door open for him. He grabs a black-and-white referee's polo and black slacks, and some white sneakers to top it off.
hi ref how are you!
giggles

occ:when do D.blue and Gunthor uasally get on?
Veemon's Followers