Join our server on Discord

Yaoi RPG? sounds fun! lets get it started!
Mullen was not asleep. He was thinking about this rather stuning idea for a trick. It involved crabcake and a duck.

And, as such, he felt the draft from the open window. He just pulled the blankets further over him, however this uncovered his feet.

This, thought Mullen, is going to be a pain.
the normal way. sit down and hum or something.

occ:right now, it's 2:54 pm here. so you mean.... you want me to post at 5 am? no prob! I wont sleep.
urgh. what now? if i kill anymore, it'll be past 150!
as if doing it with one arm behind my back isnt hard enough-
[suddenly warped to mullen's room]
ooc: nvm turns out my uncle's (whom i'm older than) girl dragged him to a school dance. and crimson, didn't you yell at blue for doing that? i guess blue gets the tranqulizer.

ic: ok i'll do my normal then.
(sits on floor, closes his eyes, and does nothing else)
Veemon's Followers
occ: hahaha, yeah, Blue needs his sleep. I dont. I havent slept in a very long time- not counting the days I have been unconcious. besides, blue may be good at video games, but when comes to guns... *bang* I'd be more worried if he was aiming at the wall opposite me. that's how bad he is with guns!
[millions of miles away, Darkflamedramon can be seen rumaging through a tent, his upper half was inside, but waist-down was outside, his tail was swishing around]
awww, I wonder where it is? *shift* *shift* okay, it's not here.
::goes out of the tent::
*sigh* I wonder where it is?
::Shadow yawns and looks at Darkflamie::
"what are you looking for?"
::DarkF. complains::
"I cant find my magazines!"
::Shadow smiles::
"getting bored? your magazines are in the tent behind me. help yourself."
::yawns again::
"thanks!"
::DarkF. steps over Shadow and gets a magazine, his favourite one, which conatains numerous Bisexual images::
"yup! here it is!"
::wags his blue tail in excitement::