Join our server on Discord

LIFE2 (a new RP as in has been modifyed recently by me pls join its my first RP)
IC: I say we follow his plan! It will be the only way we can defeat them with as little casualties as possible! Else not many will survive due to their sheer army size! So let us join forced! Race with race and take them down! *giving his support, smiling at him and nodding* we have this! And it's all thanks to you! ^^
IC:

garret nods and smiles glad for her surport on the situation.
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC: *smiles back* ^^ *they all bow to him* maybe you'll be the one to bring us together! The war has lasted centuries! With your arrival here we have hope of ending it! I can see that's what we all can see!

OOC: I was tempted to do that! ^^ "FOR NARNIA!!" xD
IC: garret stands there with a shocked expersion and a blush on his face. he wasnt expecting such respect when only the day before he was thrown out for how he looked. garret is not used to such dutifull behavior towards him as if he is some great hero. "uhhh y..yeah..i..its no problem hehe...." he says nervousely with a smile.

OOC: lol
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC: ^^ *she claps with them*

OOC: just made me think of that!! xD
IC:

"uhh..s..so what are we waiting for?" garret ask's ready to fight.

OOC: XD ok then

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC: we charge!! Get into positions and await my signal!! *she calls to them* we can do this!!!

OOC: xD <3
IC:

"uhhh" garret questions as he watchs.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC: what's wrong Garret? .-. *turning to him*
IC:

"n..nothing!...a..attack!" he says feeling unsure.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds