Join our server on Discord

LIFE2 (a new RP as in has been modifyed recently by me pls join its my first RP)
IC: so what now? *looking about, seeing many who are raring for a fight and fired up to charge*
IC:

"i guess we fight?" garret says with a smile
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC: care to lead us on?! *smirks* you found the enemy! ^^ *drawing her swords*
IC:

"uhhhh..s..sure!" garret says not feeling as confident.
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC: *rides up in front of the army and introduces him* Garret here has found the enemy! So let's put our differences aside! I give this audience now to Garret! ^^ *turns so they can see him*
IC:

garret stands there blankly with a surprised expersion..."uhhhh......"

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC: *she smiles* don't worry! You'll be alright! *she says reasuringly and supportively* just go for it and tell them! ^^ I'll back you up if nessersary!
IC:

"uh..w..well i dont know what they are..but whatever they are there in the tree's..a..and they rain arrows down apon us...t..there are thousends of them" garret says nervousely.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
IC: *she nods in agreement and staying silent she smiles at him as of to say "your doing great!"* ^^
IC:
"uhh i suggest that we..split up and come up behind them..to flank...a..and draw there attention with heavy warriors from the front..a..a..and rogues at the back...mages and rangers should stay behind the warriors!" he says getting more confident.

The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds