Join our server on Discord

Beauty's Curse. (For Clone Warrior and DragonMasterX)
"Oh fuck yea- No! Nononono, wait a minute, Jessica. You're still Jessica, right? Calm down, I'm not going to fuck- I mean, I'm not going to have relations with you," Mr. Stross said, waving his hands defensively. He tried not making visual contact with her. Her plump red lips, those long, sensual eyelashes. How had that little, flat, unattractive girl turned into this complete babe so sudddenly?!

"Why don't you start by telling me what just happened?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jess frowned. "You know you can't resist me. I'm the hottest thing around and your dick is fighting to break through your pants and enter my sopping wet cunt." She moved forward and embraced Mr. Stross, rubbing her crotch against the bulge in his pants.
[Image: signature.png]
And somehow, the adult couldn't move. "Wuh-wait, what are you doing to me, I can't move..." he struggled a bit, but his legs just shook from the intense pleasure Jessica was giving him SIMPLY by hugging him, "F-fuck... this feels... so good, ughnn..." he groaned, feeling his cock begin erecting at an alarmingly fast pace.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jess continued to hump against him, her tits rubbing against his chest. "Come on, Egan, fuck me as hard as you want!"

Oh God, I'm about to fuck a teacher! What the fuck is wrong with me?! Oh come on! He's one of the hottest guys around! And you know all the other girls got wet as soon as he entered the classroom. Let them finger themselves at their desks, while you get all of this sexy meat to yourself!
Completely in her control now thanks to her super-strong pheromones, Jessica's command immediately turned Egan hard. With his large erection bulging against his pants, he looked down at Jess' huge breasts and grabbed them, squeezing them against each other, pinching her nipples in a relatively painful way. "Yes, I want to fuck you so much, Jessica... your body is so hot...!" he groaned, starting to loosen his belt already.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jess' juices were pooling at her feet as she felt Egan play with her tits. "Oooooh, you're such a naughty substitute! Can I see your 'pointer'?"

You've got to be fucking kidding me. Rapist me makes sex puns. She continued to buck her hips up against the teacher, her body aching for his member.
"Oh yes, oh yessss!" Egan groaned, his hardon released once he had dropped his pants and underwear. He insinctively grabbed Jessica by the head, attempting to push her head down for a nice blowjob. Unless she was willing though, her superior strength would make it impossible for him to do that...

He was dripping pre already.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jess licked her lips as Egan's delicious cock came into view. "Mmm. Looks tasty." She bent down and licked some of the pre off the tip, then enveloped a good amount of his length in her mouth. She continued to vigorously finger herself as she pleasured the substitute.

"Egan, haven't you always wanted to fuck a hot young student?"
"Mmmnnh... I've always wanted to have a student give me head, actually..." Egan moaned, looking down at Jessica with a blank stare, showing just how much taken in by her he was. He humped his hips forwards, forcing Jessica to swallow his cock, "Suck me hard... I want you drinking my cum, Jessica."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Egan's cock was the most delicious piece of meat Jess had ever tasted. It's like sucking off a gourmet dinner. Eew! What the fuck is wrong with me?! I hate the taste of dick!

She continued fingering herself as she took in more of the sub's pork sword. Almost the entire floor was coated in a thin film of her juices. She needed something inside her, but she didn't want to stop sucking on the teacher's dick until his delicious jizz shot into her throat.

"Egan, could you possibly call a student down?" She motioned toward the intercom button. "I could use a little help..."