Join our server on Discord

Slave House
"Hmmm...It'll do, I suppose." He then slapped Shinra's ass and said, "I have such a loyal slut... Tell me bitch, how would you feel if I pissed all over you? Would that turn you on?"

((Do you want to timeskip to the child's birth in a bit?))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Mmmph Master everything you do to me turns me on, & I am loyal to you and you alone, My Lord," Shinra would look up at his master and smile at him.

(if you wanna that's fine with me. ///> bloody hell i don't think i've ever came this much ever before, you're really good >///<)
"Never hide your true feelings for the ones you love, for you never truly know what's hidden behind that smile, for you never know if that smile is a false one. . ." ~ Timothy Paul Williams Jr., A.K.A. me.
Alex smiled at the cum covered slut and ordered him to lay down. When he did, a thick stream of piss shot out of his cock, covering Shinra and washing the cum off of him. "Make sure you get it all over you, bitch. Bathe in my piss, you little slut."

((You're not too bad yourself))
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Shinra would lay down then moan lightly as Alex began pissing on him & he did as he was told, he bathed in his master's piss, & he moaned out, "Oh master your strong scent covering me is making me ssssoooooo horny."
"Never hide your true feelings for the ones you love, for you never truly know what's hidden behind that smile, for you never know if that smile is a false one. . ." ~ Timothy Paul Williams Jr., A.K.A. me.
"I just fucked you, slut, and you already want more?" Alex slipped his foot off and then his sock as the rain of piss stopped. He wiped his foot against the yellow puddle, getting it went with his pee. "My foot is dirty, whore. Clean it with your mouth. Cover it in kisses and licks, and I'll show you a little trick I know..."
"Yes sir," he said as he began to lick and kiss his master's foot while gently massaging in and on occasion he'll lick, kiss, and suckle on his toes.
"Good girl. Now let me show you just how far my shapeshifting goes...." Suddenly Alex began to melt and he covered Shinra, trapping the slave in a large, purple bubble. Once inside, Shinra would barely have enough room to stand as two cocks came out of the walls and to his hands. Two more rubbed against his feet, begging to be pleasurable as a large cock came out from behind him and forced itself up his ass. Finally, another cock stretched down from the ceiling and tried to get him to suck on it. "I can make a billion cocks, all for you! I'm the perfect man for you, Shinra, because I have endless cocks and sperm for you! Now go crazy, bitch! Take all the cock you can!"
Shinra moaned deeply as he was penetrated by the large cock and he moaned out, "Master double the number of cocks, please." He knew his paws could ealy handle 2 cocks each as his mouth probably could, but he wanted to try 2 cocks in his ass.
The Master obeyed, stuffing another cock up his ass and another that came to try and stuff itself in his mout as well. More cocks came for his hands and feet, silently pleading to be stroked and pleasured. "Take it all, slut! Show me how much you love cock!"
Shinra moaned deeply as another cock was stuffed into his ass and sucked hard as the 2 cocks were stuffed into his mouth. He then began to stroke all 8 cock with his 4 paws as he moved his body on the other 4, so that he pleasured all 12 cocks at once, his own cock rock hard begging to be pleased via throbbing.