Join our server on Discord

Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP)
"Oh? Well, sorry~" Nath chuckled lightly as his boxers were revealed to the silver-haired neko once more, an eager bulge underneath the black fabric as he stared onto her with a soft blush. "At least it's only a little left, right?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sara blushes darkly and smiles. "Teaser" she commented adorably while resting her hands on the rim of his boxers and eagerly pull them down while purring happily.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I know I am..." Nath murred, though blushed darkly as soon he was left bare naked; his member jumping up after being freed from the restraints of his boxers as it throbbed at full attention in front of the silver-haired neko. "Mmhh, you're quite the teaser yourself."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The neko blushes deeply once noticing his member throbbing up. "Ooh~ Look who seems so eager to play" She commented sweetly while letting out a cute meow. "So what now? Want me to undress myself for you, or you prefer to undress me yourself?" She asks curiously yet teasingly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmh... you undress yourself," Nath grinned happily, staring up onto the neko as he rested back on the bed, staring onto the silver-haired neko while then grinning. "So I can see every last bit of you in front of me..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"You definitely are so naughty" Sara commented playfully and blushes softly as she starts pulling off her top, leaving her mounds teasingly covered by her black bra. "I wonder how much will you like the view" She commented playfully before she starts undoing her trousers, gently grasping them before pulling them down and off her, revealing her black panties in the process.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmhh... ohh I'm definitely enjoying the view in front of me right now." Nath chuckled, though blushed hardly and murred deeply as he watched the silver-haired neko slowly undressing in front of him, his pride throbbing eagerly below him. "Lemme see the beautiful-ness again..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sara's tail wiggled happily behind her and a deep blush crossed her cheeks as she then moves her hands up to the rim of her panties and starts pulling them down, revealing her rosy folds again. "Enjoying it for sure. Your friend looks so eager." she commented cutely before then pulling off her bra as well, standing infront of him completely naked.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Rawr," Nath growled happily, staring onto Sara with an energetic smile. He felt like he would never get tired of seeing her naked figure, as if each and every time would be a thrill just like the last as he took a moment to look down at his pride. "Mmhh... could say that indeed..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sara purrs eagerly and then climbs onto the bed, crawling closer to him while smiling. "Well what will you do to me now then hmm?" She teasingly asks while bringing her soft hand to his pride, grasping it gently and giving it a gentle stroke.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions