Join our server on Discord

Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP)
"Well, I don't see anything of particular interest here, so... yup, not going to buy anything." Nath chuckled, wondering how Sara would fare on the game as he then slowly directed her towards the checkouts, while also grabbing two bottles of coke along the way. "Well, have to buy some supplies, right?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"And by supplies it's just two bottles of coke?" She giggles and pokes her tongue out cutely, nearing the checkouts before paying out for her two games to then wait for him.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yup, of course. Got enough at home anyway," Nath laughed, as he too checked out with his bottles, paying for them before approaching the white-haired neko again before grinning. "Soooo.... shall we be heading back or a little further look around?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sara blinked her eyes before chuckling. "Oh? Eager to go to play that game aren't you?" smiling gently to Nath, she spoke softly. "Well if there is no other you want to check, let's go home indeed"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, I can't complain when I have someone so cute to play it with." Nath chortled, collecting the coke bottles in a bag and paying for it before then slowly leading her out once more, before then grinning. "Oh, I know one shop we'll have to visit next time." He chuckled, grinning darkly before then slowly beginning to make his way with her back towards home.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The neko's ears immediately perked up and she looks at him curiously. "Oh? What shop huh?" she asked eagerly before adding. "I'm curious now please tell me" she insisted yet in an adorable way.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh... just a..." Nath found it hard to say, afterall he had still only met the cute neko only yesterday, as a gulp rolled down his throat for a moment before then chuckling darkly, he admitted. "Just a little shop of toys for the naughtiest of us."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The silver-haired neko couldn't help but blush darkly, her mind racing about the kind of shop he mentioned about. "You surely can be naughty huh?" She pokes her tongue out playfully before adding. "Unless you want to go check it now indeed"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well... sure, it's not like we're really going to walk far with this stuff anywho for it to be bothersome." Nath muttered lightly to himself, before then nodding as he slowly led her towards the shop. The shop seemed to be quite decently sized as he walked in through the front door, with one section of videos, and then three aisles worth of toys lined up on display. "Well... anything of interest here?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Once stepping in the shop along with Nathan, the girl couldn't help but flush quite darkly once looking around. Her tail wagged frantically behind her. "Oohh~ So many things" She then looked at him. "Quite lot is interesting haha. And what about you? What would fancy you hm?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions