Join our server on Discord

Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP)
"S-Sarie.." Nath managed to groan louder, as he continued to pound deeply into the white-haired Sara, his orgasm rearing up quick as he continued to feed his length in and out of her deepest reaches, painting her walls with his pre while beginning to shiver softly from the intense feeling. "A-Ah..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I'm...I'm" The neko didn't have time to finish her sentence as she suddenly holds herself closely to him while moaning loudly. The neko hits her orgasm, her folds releasing a torrent of her sweet juices that coat his member while her walls clamp down pleasingly onto it. Her slender finger trembled and a deep blush crosses her cheeks.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As she hit her orgasm, so did Nath, groaning loudly as he then held her closely - his member hilting into her depths as his member unloaded streak after streak of warm essence deep into her hotbox, his own figure trembling in the bliss while moaning her name loudly. "A-AH, S-SARA!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Mnhh... N-Nathie" Sara moaned his name between her pleased moans. Her body shivered at the feeling of his warm essence deep inside. It was a new feeling for her yet she loved it nonetheless. She kept on holding herself onto him, enjoying the afterglow of that wonderful moment.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As his orgasm began to slowly die down, Nath panted hardly as he remained close to the neko, pressing himself up to her as he remained joined in that moment of unison between them both. "A-Ah.... S-Sara..." He managed to groan, his own body shivering from the new experiences.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sara blushes darkly while looking up at Nath. She was breathing hardly but managed to still murmur only loud enough for him to hear still. "I..I n-never felt this g-good before, N-Nathie" she admitted while staring up lovingly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Good... my sweet kitty." Nath managed to groan happily, staring up onto the silver-haired neko with some admiration while brushing a soft hand across her cheek. He had to admit, like this, he didn't care about their roles at all.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The neko happily purred once he caressed her cheek, though she couldn't help but also blush darkly at the sweet name he had just called her. "No one...Really ever called me a sweet name, specially not as sweet as that one" She commented.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, expect it a lot if you're going to stay with me." Nath chuckled dryly, speaking the truth as he noticed her dark blush and found it almost... adorable. Continuing to brush his hand over her cheek, he smiled warmly. "A real lot..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Blushing still, Sara then snuggles him closely, purposefully pressing her delicate mounds against him while still purring, enjoying the gentle caresses. "Oh weally?" she murmurs cutely before adding. "Are you going to spoil me that much?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions