Join our server on Discord

Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP)
Flushing hardly as he looked up onto her, the male didn't say anything as he was already stripped of his top, not knowing what to say as he felt her mounds against him. "I-I'm not shy, I'm just n-not used to this!" He exclaimed worriedly, hoping she would take it slower at the least.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I am not used to it either but I feel unusually comfortable around you" The silver-haired neko admitted while snuggling more on Nathan. Pressing her delicate mounds even more on his chest.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"A-At least..." Nath started, gulping over what he was about to say as his body became more eager from feeling her body literally pressed up to him, flushing even darker before murmuring. "If y-you're going to tease me all like this, at least go all the way and not a small part of the way..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sara immediately perks her ears up and flushes darkly while looking up at Nath. "A-All the way?" She then slowly moves away from him and stands up gently. "You want me to get naked too?" She asks curiously yet so innocently while unbuttoning her pants and slowly lowering them down along with her panties, revealing her slender figure for him to drool over.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Flushing darkly as he nods, Nath slowly slipped up from his lying down position, staring onto her softly. Was his eyes decieving him? She had completely undressed in front of him... and he would have had to admit, she was stunning. His member throbbed as it was still out while blushing darkly. "W-Wow, Sara..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sara blushed softly and gently kneels down infront of him. "Y-You like it?" She asks nervously though a soft smile still played on her lips while her tail behind her wiggled happily. The neko holds her hands together infront of her, ending up to press her mounds together between her arms.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Flushing darkly and trying his best not to have a nosebleed, Nath covered his nose up for a moment, nodding gently as he looked upon her. "Y-yeah... d-definately like it..." He managed to murmur, before then adding. "H-have you got an idea of what y-you want to do?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I..I never been in a situation like this before. Don't know what should do" She murmurs lovingly while blushing and giving a soft smile. The neko nears Nathan and wraps her arms around him, pulling him close, innocently making his head rest on her cleavage.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmh!" Nath muffled surprised, shivering lightly as he was always being caught in awkward situations. Trying his best to shuffle out, he eventually made it, before trying to think. "W-Well, there's always going straight for the main thing... or teasing first..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Her silver ears twitch happily as she looks down at Nathan while smiling. "Mhh.. Both sound so tempting" Sara murmurs gently while putting a finger cutely to her lips. "Do you have any preference to which one you want to go for?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions