Join our server on Discord

Lady In Black (Kyosan|Matt Ishida Twin RP)
"I-I know... I'm not used to this~" Nath tried to mutter, blushing furiously still as he looked onto her. At least if she didn't question about his bulge and left him alone it would be a little bit more forgiving on him. He'd already been through a few fights, and embarrasment wasn't one ring he would have liked to dance through.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"You are not used to it?" Sara giggles gently. "Better you get used to it then" she smiles gently to him before adding. "Still can you show me the room I'll be staying in? I think we had a tiring day. Well I find it tiring at least" Sara giggles and pokes her tongue out cutely.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"W-Well, luckily this apartment has a spare mattress, so I can always-" Nath started, before pointing to the cupboard next to him on the side. "-I-I can always sleep on the floor while you take the bigger bed, right?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Hmm? You sure of that?" The neko girl asked, looking into Nath's eyes. "I don't want to push my luck though. I'm the outsider, maybe I should be the one sleeping on that spare mattress?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I won't be rude to a lady." Nath firmly spoke, looking towards her before then slowly nudging her to let herself up, looking onto her. "You can sleep in comfort at least rather then me being rude and asking you to sleep rough."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Ohh~ A gentleman" Sara commented sweetly and smiles, gently standing up again as he nudged her to. Her tail wiggled happily behind her and she twitches her ears cutely while looking at Nath.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Nath moved swiftly to the cupboard as soon as Sara had moved, revealling a just large enough sleeping blanket for the man as he went over next to his bed and laid it out next to it. With a gentle smile, he said. "So for right now, you can sleep on this proper bed. Though you'll have one pillow instead of my normal two." He joked.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Oh no worries on that, one pillow is enough." Sara said gently while poking her tongue out playfully. Soon she nears the bed and first sits down on the edge before just letting herself resting fully down on bed. She couldn't help but purr cutely. "Hmm... feels so comfy" she commented cheerfully while wagging her tail happily.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Glad to know you like it," Nath chuckled gently, switching off the lights gently before putting on a small dim light by the bed side. He slowly pulled one of the pillows not used on the bed and then laid it out with his sleeping bag, slowly lying down into it and resting his head on it. "Ahh..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sara smiles happily, resting her head on her own pillow while turning to her side to be able of facing Nath. "You sure you are alright like that?" The neko asked rather concerned while letting out a cute yawn. "mhh..m-meow..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions