Join our server on Discord

Winter Lovers ( Yumi / Fred_18 )
I started to speed up as he started to moan, I felt him thrust put his hand on my hips starting to thrust with me. I started to groan as I felt another orgasum near.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
I felt her climaxing again, and this time his resistance was nothing short of a folly. So I let my own build up with hers. I pushed myself so I was sitting with her in my lap as I wrapped my arms around to her back meeting her thrusts with a grinding motion.
Many times lost, many times found again.
The OCA
As Anthony got up, I moved my self closer. Feeling him thrust and grind, I started to thrust even faster making me moan loud.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I started to kiss my way from her neck to her mouth, all the while getting closer and closer to climax. My breathing becoming slightly rugged after she moved closer, increasing the sensations of her body wrapped around me. each thrust and grind sending small tremors throughout my body, up and down my spine. It was pure euphora, something that i've only read about in the most deep awe-inspiring erotica i've read. I now knew that feeling, and I'm glad to be sharing it with my love, Niki.
The OCA
Feeling Anthony kiss my neck and my mouth made me smile, I felt loved as I have never done anything this special with anyone before. After a couple thrusts from Anthony I was a couple of seconds away from having another orgasum and started to get a little out of breath as he thrusted into me.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I was a moment away from exploding inside of her, "I-Im ugh god...I'm almost there...!" I grunt out, slightly panting from the great sensations of her body.
The OCA
After hearing what Anthony said I was also close to going. "B-babes, go in-in side of me p-please?" I said, out of breath from how hard and how fast I was thrusting and was a couple of seconds away from having an orgaum.
Creative Minds
The OCA
I took a large breath of air, from all that holding back, before replying. "As..you wish" I gasp out. i gently yet firmly grab her hips and press her body against his, and Thrusted as deep as he could go without causing injury, before pulling out half way before doing another powerful thrust, hoping to get her to orgasm first so he could follow.
The OCA
As Anthony kept on going deeper into me, I started to groan a lot as I could feel my orgasum quickly going out of me. "Aaahh," I groan as my orgasum was still going out of me fast as I grabbed Anthony's chest.
Creative Minds
The OCA
The euphora i felt earlier had NOTHING on what was going on now, it felt...it felt...awe inspiring...I think to myself in a slight daze. It was only a moment later that my body responded in kind, my back arching a bit as i done one final thrust against her inner flesh as it pulsed and sucked on my cock. I couldn't take the pleasure as i practically exploded inside of her, my shaft throbbing and twitching, shooting off hard and deep inside of her. I never felt anything like this. Ever. It was leaving me grunting and slightly growling in ecxtasy.
The OCA