Bondage queens.
10-24-2009, 05:44 AM,
RE: Bondage queens.
"Ahhh, please," Cyan whimpered, her tail rubbing her ass slightly despite herself, "Please stop mistress, I'm sorry, it hurts." she cried.

"Definately going to have to work on that hole, won't be any fun if I can't even get my smallest toy in there." Mindy smiled, sliding her finger out of Yumi's tail-hole, "Well, I can't say you're the most well behaved slut I've ever bought, but I've broken stronger wills. It's only a matter of time." she smiled, reaching around Yumi's body and groping her breasts, "Mmmm, such soft tits you have." she purred.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

10-25-2009, 04:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 10-25-2009, 04:32 AM by Maero.)
Yumi arched a little as she felt Mindy slide her arms around her body to her soft furred breasts. She groaned a bit as they were squeezed and growled. "Let me go! You wont break me!" She insisted, trying to kick out at Mindy with her chained legs. "You have weaknesses to, and I will find them sooner or later, mistress, and then I suspect our roles will change pretty fast bitch." She snapped at her if she could and continued to growl and act aggressive, though not with any small effort. Her ears felt almost as good as when they had been stroked and her body was heating up from the continued sexual contact.

------------

Silvia opened her sleepy eyes and yawned softly. She was warm and comfortable as she cuddled with her new pet, holding her body close to hers, her own head buried in the tigress's breasts as she felt her large tail covering them both. She kissed Kit's breasts softly and snuggled in a bit more, their soft bodies rubbing together slightly, the tender feeling of Kitt's fur against her soft bare skin making Silvia want to go back to sleep.

[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]

10-25-2009, 02:08 PM,
"No touching your ass, slut!" Vook growled loudly, cracking the whip on the dragoness' tail. "You'll accept your punishment like a good slut!"
10-25-2009, 07:48 PM,
"Mmm, sounds fun, maybe if you behave yourself I might just let you have your way with me once in awhile." she purred, nuzzling Yumi's neck, "Now come on, just admit this feels good, and I can give you so much more pleasure." she reached down and grabbed her tail, rubbing it gentley.

Kitt began to purr loudly in her sleep, nuzzling back against Silvia, licking her head affectionately.

"EEEK!" Cyan quickly pulled away her tail, whimpering slightly, "I'm, s-sorry, mistress, it just hurts." she cried.

10-27-2009, 01:06 PM,
"It should! Now go and fetch Mistress a drink, slut." Vook commanded, cracking the whip in her own claw to add emphasis to her command. "And you better not touch your ass, or I'll whip you twice as hard as I just did!"
10-29-2009, 07:03 AM,
Yumi shuddered hard as she felt Mindy's hand return to her tail and she couldnt deny the pleasure. "G-Go fuck yourself." She growled softly as she purred from the stimulation. Yumi would hang onto any excuse to not give in. She was stubborn, angry, and very dominant, and hated how Mindy turned everything she said into a complement or sexual joke. Using this she kept up her resistance, even as her pleasure spots were attacked.

-----

Silvia giggled and snuggled into Kitt, kissing her back and catching her tongue so that they were kissing. She loved the tender moment, and held onto it for as long as she could before nuzzling Kit and covering her neck and face in kisses.

10-30-2009, 01:32 AM,
"Y-yes mistress, what do you desire?" Cyan asked, keeping her tail wrapped tightly around her neck to keep from rubbing her stinging ass.

"I would, unfortunately cloning's illegal." Mindy laughed, squeezing her tail painfully tight, "You can't fight forever, and I'll find something that will break you." she grinned.

Kitt yawned slightly as she woke up from the attention, purring even louder when she realized it wasn't a dream, "Mmmm, good morning mistress." she purred, kissing Silvia back.

10-31-2009, 01:54 PM,
"Anything you can find in the kitchen downstairs. And hurry it up!" The dragoness growled, cracking the whip in her claws again.
11-07-2009, 12:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 11-07-2009, 12:29 PM by Maero.)
"Good luck bitch." Yumi growled as she felt her tail throb in pain. She suddenly felt a light tingling between her thighs then and did all she could to hide her blush. "I cant be getting turned on by this...can I?" She wondered, quickly deciding that it was just the vibrators of on her ears, and not the pain from having her tail squeezed.

--------

"Good morning Kitty." Silvia said after a good long kiss and a snuggle. "Are you feeling better today? I saw how your other master treated you...I hope this makes up for it." She said softly as she kissed Kitt's neck, her naked body rubbing against Kitt's own.

11-07-2009, 03:10 PM,
Cyan nodded obediently, standing up so she would be able to move faster as she left the dungeon. She returned quickly with a can of soda, the first thing she grabbed from the fridge, "Here, you are mistress." she said, hoping she had picked something good.

Mindy frowned a bit, she wasn't expecting her to be this resistant, "That's it, I'm sick of being friendly with you." she said, releasing Yumi's tail, also pulling the eggs off her ears, "You had your chance, if I can't break you, I might as well just have my fun with you." She grinned as she walked infront of Yumi, picking a paddle off the wall, a long wooden one with holes drilled into it, smacking it against her hand, "Good, this should work." she smiled back at Yumi devilishly.

"More than you could imagine," Kitt smiled, a tear swelling her eyes, "I'm so happy someone so nice owns me." she purred as she nuzzled back against Silvia, her stomache suddenly let out a soft growl, making her white cheeks flush red, "S-sorry, mistress. I, guess I'm a bit hungry." she said, slightly embarrased.