Bondage queens.
08-10-2009, 01:51 AM,
RE: Bondage queens.
"Rrr, that's more like it!" Vook growled in lust, smirking as she grasped Katt's waist, and roughly thrust her cock into the feline's cunt, all the way inside, in one swift thrust. "Ooohh, mmm, still as tight as last night!"
08-10-2009, 05:15 PM,
Katt roared out in pleasure as she pulled at the chains holding her, "Ohhh, mistress, fuck me hard," she moaned, "Your cock, feels so good."

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

08-11-2009, 06:47 AM,
Silvia blushed and stopped eating for a second to catch her breath. "Well..no, they didnt feed us good food so they didnt feed us very much so we wouldnt get fat...They also dont like humans very much, that I could tell." She then resumed eating until everything on her plate was safely tucked into her belly. "Ahhh...thank you mistress." she moaned softly as she leaned back and rubbed her full stomach. Finally being fed felt almost as good as her orgasm from before.
08-11-2009, 03:05 PM,
"Well you can eat as much as you want here." Mindy cooed as she nuzzled up against the human girl, "But I do want you to keep in shape, so if I need to I will put you on a diet and exercise routine." she smiled.

08-11-2009, 05:55 PM,
"Rrr, of course I'll fuck you hard, slut!" Vook growled, immediately starting to roughly thrust her hips back and fourth, fucking Katt's pussy nice and rough, while her tail smacked the feline's ass. "Mmhh, such a nice cunt you've got, slut...rrrggh...!"
08-12-2009, 07:21 PM,
Katt roared in pleasure, "Mmm, and you've got a nice cock mistress." She moaned, her pussy juices dripping over Vook's cock, "Come on, really pound that cock in me, fuck me like the cat slut I am." she moaned.

08-13-2009, 05:17 AM,
"Oh yes, I will!" The dragoness smirked, starting to really pound Katt's cunt, her cock roughly spreading the inner walls as it ravages the feline's pussy. "RRrrrr! Oooh, that's more like it! Wouldn't you...rrhgg...say so, slut?"
08-13-2009, 09:41 PM,
"Prrrrrr, that's a wonderful cock you have!" Katt purred constantly in in pleasure, "Think there's anyway I could maybe get one?" she smiled.

08-14-2009, 06:28 AM,
"Oooh, we'll talk about that...aahh...later, my slutty kitten!" Vook growled in bliss, smacking Katt's ass firmly as she kept plowing into the tight cunt, gushing lots of precum as her orgasm rapidly approached. "Grrrhh...is my slut ready to have her tight cunt pumped full of seed?"
08-15-2009, 12:49 AM,
Katt let out a soft growl of pleasure from the slap, "Don't, tell me you're almost done," Katt pouted slightly, smiling back at Vook, "This has been the best sex I've ever had."