Join our server on Discord

Darkness to light (Silver/AWL)
"It's a syrum that promotes bone growth and reconstruction in your body." The avian explained as she asked, closing the kit and putting it back in the closet. "You should try to sleep, it'll help your body a lot." he added, gently sitting down on the bed, crosslegged. "I'm not going to hurt you or give you up to the police, I just want to ask you some questions."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Sniver smirked but groaned a moment later as something in her leg cracked. "Ow!" She growled, biting her lip. The rapid reconstruction of a body was not a painless process. "Is, "ask you some questions" code for shoving bamboo stalks up my finger tips until I talk?" She asked with a sarcastic edge in her voice. "You might as well say what your going to say and do what your going to do." She relented with a sigh.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hey, don't get mad at me! You should be thanking your lucky stars that I didn't leave you to die out there." Ocax told her with a stern look for a second. "I just want to know...what's your motive? Why do you do what you do? Is it for the money? The thrill? What?" he asked, crossing his arms in his lap as he sat on the bed. "It's not every day you see a bounty hunter, in this day and age."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"The thrill." She responded quickly. "And the money isnt bad either. I get to run from cops, shoot people and get paid gross amounts for hit. Whats not to like?" She smirked as she spoke until another pang of pain assaulted her. "But you havent answered my question yet. What are you going to do with me? Let me go? Just like that?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Well for one thing, I'll keep you here until your legs heal." The avian told her, straightening up a bit. "After that, you're free to leave, if you wish."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
After a particularly painful crack in her knee, Sniver raised her eyebrow. "Just let me go? Thats horse shit. I just made you rape all those under your protection, captured your little lover friend and nearly shot you. I completely broke your bathroom and you expect me to believe that you will just let me go!? What are you trying to raise my hopes or something?" All the while Sniver was reaching for her sonic inhibitor, something she should have used awhile ago. But the power cells were expensive and she didnt like getting away without a chase. The inhibitor would cause everyone aside from her to pass out and stay passed out until she shut it off. It could run for a whole two days if needed and so she could heal, get her stuff and take Amy away without having to worry about Ocax. Just so long as he didnt notice her right arm reaching behind her back...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Well of course I'll just let you go. Would you rather I turn you in to the police?" The avian shot back, standing up from the bed. "This building doesn't belong to me, I just live here, so I could care less what happens to it." he continued. "I wouldn't use that, if I were you, Sniver." He suddenly said, having caught her movement out of the corner of her eye. "If I'm passed out for a certain amount of time without telling HQ first, they'll send agents to investigate, and you'll be screwed." he added, brushing his feathers off a bit. "So I highly suggest you stop reaching for that Sonic Inhibitor. Really, is that how you treat someone after they save your life?" he asked, turning back around toward her, raising an eyebrow.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Sniver smirked but pulled her arm away. "Forgive me for not trusting you." She said sarcastically. Another loud pop and crack would take the smirk off her face as she bit her lip hard. Panting softly after the intense pain she looked up at Ocax and asked "OK, you asked me why I do what I do, now you tell me why your letting me go just like that. I gave you the truth, so you give me the truth."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Well, to tell you the truth, Sniver..." the bird turned away for a bit, looking out the window. "I don't see a bad person in you." he told her, shaking his head. "You may have stolen and nearly killed my lover, but...it wasn't out of hate for me, you were just looking for the bounty on her." he continued, turning back towards the injured female.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Sniver was caught completely off guard by the comment and by the sincerity of Ocax's voice. "But...Im..." She stuttered, trying to regain her composure. "Im the...scum of the earth..." She said, reciting what most people thought of bounty hunters. "I work for slavers and criminal organizations all the time...how can you think there is any good in me at all?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)