Bondage queens.
05-24-2009, 01:00 AM,
RE: Bondage queens.
Silvia nodded and thanked her respectfully before kneeling down and eating her food quickly. She found that the small plate of food had not filled her even half way, but she dared not complain. Instead she simply asked "My Queen? My this slave have a little more food? I can make it myself if you would like..."
05-24-2009, 05:29 AM,
Katt was still a bit confused, but was also desperately hungry. She closed her lips around one of Vook's nipples, suckling on it hard, curious as to wheither or not anything would happen.

Mindy set aside her tray, the food on it gone, "No, I don't want my slut getting fat." she smiled, sitting on the edge of the bed, her feet hanging over the side, "If you're still hungry, you can lick my feet clean slave."

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

05-26-2009, 10:05 AM,
"Mmm, that's a good slut..." Vook murred, stroking a claw through Katt's hair as her nipple was suckled, a stream of milk instantly flowing into Katt's mouth from the suckling.
05-27-2009, 03:56 AM,
Silvia thought for a moment and decided that it was best not to anger her mistress and got down on her knees and began to softly lick her feet, though mostly only the top. As she did her cute butt was placed high into the air and she blushed as she did, knowing her skirt was to short to cover it while in this position and also know that she wore no underwear. Her butt plug was the only thing left to cover her.
05-27-2009, 05:46 AM,
Katt was surprised by the taste of milk in her mouth, but continued to suckle, wanting to avoid anymore punishment. She just wished it was a bit more filling.

Mindy smiled down at Silvia, gentley grabbing her 'tail' and giving it a hard tug, the plug staying stuck inside of her ass, "Look at you lifting your ass like a cat in heat. My slave must really want to be fucked."

05-27-2009, 09:00 AM,
"Ahhh! My Queen, p-please dont do that...it hurts..." Silvia said with a blush as she tried to sit back up. "I cant help it, if I bend down on my knees then my butt comes up...I cant help it..." She looked down and avoided Mindy's eyes as she kept blushing, her "tail hole" hurting and throbbing now.
05-27-2009, 10:16 AM,
"That's it...mmm...my pet..." Vook murred, stroking Katt's head gently as more and more milk flowed out, the warm liquid being just like regular milk; having a thick texture to it, making it seem filling.
05-27-2009, 01:43 PM,
"Oh don't be shy," Mindy smiled, releasing the tail, "If you don't want me to pull it out you can just say so. Now why don't you put that tongue to better use," She said, spreading her legs apart, "If you do well I will reward you, do poorly, and you'll be punished." she warned.

Katt purred slightly, starting to enjoy the taste of the milk, accidentally biting down a bit on Vook's nipple as she suckled.

05-27-2009, 08:35 PM,
"Mmmhhnn! Seems someone's hungry!" Vook murred out loudly to the bite, only causing a large squirt of milk to gush into Katt's mouth, while the feline felt a familiar hard, warm shaft pressing against her thigh, near her crotch.
05-28-2009, 05:53 AM,
"I-Its not that I dont want it out!" Silvia quickly said. "Its just that tugging on it hurts..." She blushed as she looked at Mindy's pussy and nodded. "M-My queen...I..I dont...Im not sure how to do this...can you...uh...help...me?" She winced a little, knowing how foolish she sounded, but she did not know how to do a proper job yet, and she did not want to be punished.