Bondage queens.
05-11-2009, 01:16 PM,
RE: Bondage queens.
Silvia did so and slipped into her outfit, which she found embarrassingly tight around her butt and breasts and shamefully revealing of her legs and cleavage. Obviously it was one or two sizes to small for her bust and the mini skirt was hardly a skirt at all. After all was said and down, the human stood there before her mistress, blushing madly as she tried to get her skirt to stretch down a little further, letting out a small squeak when one of her buttons on her shirt popped off. "I-Its a little tight my Queen." she stuttered, unable to meet Mindy's gaze.
05-11-2009, 05:50 PM,
"AHH!" Katt hissed in pain, "How was I supposed to know!?" she growled a bit.

"Oh I think it's perfect." Mindy smiled, giving the girl a small hug, "You just look so cute in it. Just a few things missing," She smiled, setting the cat-ears over her head, she then grabbed one of the tails, and a bottle of lube. She lubed up the plug at the base of the tail, "Okay kitten, this might hurt a bit at first," she warned, gentley pressing the plug against Silvia's ass-hole, sliding it into her so that it looked like a natural tail.

"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.

05-11-2009, 11:18 PM,
Silvia's eyes went wide as she was bent over slightly and the tail was inserted into her. "Ahhh, m-my queen, that hurts.." She protested through gritted teeth as the plug invaded her virgin ass. She still cringed even as it settled and wondered how she was going to sit from now on. She looked up at her taller mistress timidly and then looked at herself in a nearby mirror. She then turned to her queen, blushing quite allot as she spotted the tail dangling behind her and hesitantly said "Mewo?"
05-12-2009, 01:00 AM,
"Hmm, good thing I used the smallest size, you're a small one." Mindy smiled as the girl mewed, "Oh that is just too cute." she giggled a bit, "Who's my little sex kitten?" she scratched Silvia a bit on the head.

05-12-2009, 04:22 AM,
"You've been in that shop for quite a while, one would think you would have learned already." Vook smirked, cracking the whip on Katt's back. "And you've just earned yourself another ten whippings, for snapping at your Mistress!"
05-12-2009, 06:10 PM,
"AHHH!" Katt cried out in pain, "They never told me anything about any of this!" she whimpered slightly.

05-12-2009, 08:22 PM,
"Excuses, excuses." Vook giggled, shaking her head. "Now apologize for breaking the rules, slut!" she ordered as she cracked the whip twice on Katt's back. "Three, Four!"
05-12-2009, 09:25 PM,
Silvia flinched a little as her head was scratched and blushed a little deeper. "I-I am." She admitted quickly, rather enjoying the tender, and not so sexual, touch. She did feel oddly cute with the ears and even the tail, despite the fact that it did cause her "tail hole" to ache slightly. She took a look back at what had happened and considered herself lucky. She was fed, dressed and not being beaten, badly abused or stuffed in a cage. All in all, she was forced to realize that the sad fact was that she had come out of this, at least out of the shop anyway, better than most.
05-13-2009, 01:13 AM,
"GAH! Go fuck yourself!" Katt hissed, enraged by the fact that she was being punished for breaking a rule she had no knowledge of, her temper exploding.

"That's a good girl," Mindy smiled, giving the tail a slight tug to make sure it was in tightly, "Mmm, I could just fuck you right now." she moaned softly, gentley rubbing her pussy lips.

05-13-2009, 04:51 AM,
"Hmm, not a bad idea, slut." Vook laughed, cracking the whip on Katt's back over and over, smirking wide. "I'll keep whipping you until you apologize to your Mistress! And if you don't soon, I'll have to resort to even more painful methods!"