Join our server on Discord

ASK SDP!
Shadow: I bet we can make it smaller! *Bucket of ice water appears over I-DMX's head and dumps on him*

Slash: You enjoy doing that way too much.

Mindy: Shadow, can you make her smaller?

Shadow: Huh? Oh yeah sure, *Snaps his fingers and Dot returns to normal size, relatively the size of a barbie doll to Mindy*

Mindy: Yay, I got a Dotty action figure. I'm gonna dress her, and comb her hair, and have all kinds of fun.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sekhmet: *appears behind Loki in a sheet of blood* well, my dear Loki, how long has it been? Two, three thousand years?! *summons her Sickle, and puts it to Loki's throat*

Brandon: hmm... we have two gods fighting, a world made of cheese, two giant girls wrestling, three felines fighting over an improbably massive ball of yarn, and....three of the Head Honchos of SDP.

Renny: ...what's your point?

Brandon: ...I don't know. I keep staring at Sekhmet's tits, and forgetting why I'm here.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Dot: EEK! Shrink her too! A horny 55 feet tall sheep is not anything nice for the environment of this city! Also... I'm naked! Give me something to put on! *Whines*

I-DMX: *Hair dampens* Uhm- I'm in my ultimate form boss, remember? No weakness. Also, I'm gonna have to return that. *Bucket the size of Kansas appears above the area and drops an ocean of mountain dew over the cheese'd area*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mindy: I can take care of that! *Punches a hole through the wall, pulling out Dot's closet* Let's see what kind of clothes my dolly has, *Pulls out a sexy black dress* Oh wow, how come you never wear this?

Shadow: Oh yeah forgot about that, *Sees the mountain dew falling* NOOOOO!! *snaps his finger and all the mountain dew suddenly stops in the air, floating around in giant blobs of soda* Mountain dew must never be wasted.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I-DMX: Hey, you mess with the hair, you just can't go unpunished. But let's leave it at there! I never liked to waste soda either.

Dot: Oh... never actually had the chance to- THAT'S NOT MY CLOSET! *Huffs* I don't have slutty dresses in my closet! I only use corsettes and pretty dance dresses.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Tigerlily: Good...I don't like you being in chibi form too long~<3 *still hugging I-Marrie, licking his cheeks* Puurrrrrr...

Lax: GAHHHHHHH!!!!1 *is drowned by the mountain dew*

Linvar: Mar! You literally drown Lax!

Kaze: Hahaha thanks!
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Dark: *The mountain dew goes up to his knees* Cheese and mountain dew, not a good mix.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Mindy: Well you're wearing this now! Put your arms up, *Slides the dress over Dot's head* Wow, don't you look sexy, looks like your breasts are about to rip it clean in half though, who's dresser is this? *Examines the dresser* Ohhh, it's Katt's. That explains it.

Katt: That's it, I so quit, *Walks out of the SDP manor*

Shadow: DMX you almost wasted soda, you broke the number 1 commandment of SDP!

*Hall of SDP*

*Memoribilia of countless SDP stuff fills the hall, at the center a large stone slab with writing on it*

Commandments of SDP!

1. Must stalk renamon on a daily basis.

*Letters suddenly vanish then reapear*

1. Must never waste soda.

*back*

Shadow: Not good DMX.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I-DMX: Well, I don't go by the rules. Rules are made from logic and coordination. I defy logic and coordination, so technically I defy rules all the time... uh- that means I'm leet.

Dot: It's... tight... *wheeze* Cannot... breathe...
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Loki: Logic and coordination is overrated. *leans back against Sekhmet* Heyyyy Sekh... you feel softer and warmer and deliciously bloodier than ever...

Ray: I wouldn't do that Lolo! Ex-Girlfriends are a force to be reckoned with!

Loki: Don't call me Lolo! It makes me feel old!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers