Join our server on Discord

Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver)
Dark Alex let out a laugh and grabbed Nico's head with both hands. He then stood on the bed. "Then feel free to suck my cock," he smiled, thrusting his cock into her mouth.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Nico gagged abit before she went to work sucking and bobbing her head, she wanted this to be over and she wanted to be with the real Alex, she paused to lick it up and down.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Keep going whore. I'm not leaving until I know you're the perfect slut I've always wanted!" he roared, and grabbed her breasts, squeezing the two orbs and teasing her nipples. "I'm not leaving until I know you've become my slave! So you better get slutty if you want to make love with the other Alex!"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Nico moaned as her breasts were toyed with "I..I already said I'd be your slave! Isn't that enough?" she pleaded as she took his cock between her tits and started tit-fucking him licking and sucking everytime it pushed through.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"No!" Dark Alex roared. He moaned as he felt Nico's two large tits touched his dick and how the pirate girl licked and sucked his dick. "I'm not leaving until I KNOW you accept your role as my slut!" he yelled, making her feel pleasure once more, but preventing her from cumming.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Nico moaned louder by the second, she stroked and sucked as fast and hard as she could, making another hand she began playing with his balls teasing and rubbing them while she tit-fuked him.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dark Alex moaned and shot his cum out of his dick already, shooting it into Nico's mouth, before pulling back and shooting it on her tits and body, some of it hitting the bed. "How does my cum feel on you slut?" he asked.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Good...wonderful..." Nico answered as she swallowed and licked what she could, she felt so...broken...she wondered if Alex would even want her anymre after this, after what she did.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Good, and now for the finishing touch," Dark Alex smiled and he pushed Nico down on to the bed. He then moved himself so he could rub his dick against Nico's pussy. "Ready, slut? Don't worry, Alex will love you no matter what," he said, before thrusting into her pussy, his Cursed Fruit powers assuring him that Nico still couldn't cum.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Nico screamed and bucked as Dark Alex violated her again, all the pleasure felt incredable but being unable to climax made it unbarable "Master! Please! stop holding it back I beg of you!"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions