Join our server on Discord

Real Life Hentai (Kingzero, Salem A. Delgado, and Silver)
Alex only blushed red as one of the bullies just fell to the ground in shock. "Huh? Hey dude, you o-WHOA!" another yelled, falling on top of his friend. The other bully turned and fell as well, making the three lay on top of one another as Alex laughed. He took Nico's hand and led her to the store as the bullies fought to stand.

When they were out of earshot, Alex looked to Nico, still blushing a bit. "N-Nico? W-why did you do that?" he asked.
Some people have really badass stuff here....

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"No reason really, think of it as a thank you for helping me." Nico replied with a smile at Alex's blush.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alex smiled and said your welcome, before looking at all the clothes. "Go ahead and start shopping, I guess," he said, actually not stuttering. "Let's hurry and get you some clothes and go home. I don't want to cause anymore trouble with those bullies outside. Even though I know you can beat them easy, or...do that again," he blushed.

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Nico leaned down and looked through some racks smiling to herself "Why don't you help me pick some things out?"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Umm...This?" he blushed, picking up a black leather mini-skirt. "Or uhh...maybe this?" he asked, picking up a pink sweater?"

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hmmm, I like the skirt, but I'm not much of a pink fan." Nico said looking for things that matched the skirt.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh...uhh...sorry," Alex said, turning away. All of a sudden Alex fell over, but caught himself before he touched the ground, or rather Dark Alex caught himself. "Are you going to use MY money to pay for this, slut?" he whispered, grabbing and slightly squeezing Nico's hand. "Is that anyway to treat your Master?"

((I gtg in a bit, think you'll be on in an hour from now?))

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
((Yep! ^_^))

Nico automatically recognized the object of her hate "It's the way I treat a brat, now let go of me."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
((I'm using a family member's computer so I'll be on and off))

Dark glared at her, but smiled. "Want to know a trick I learned from one of the Devil Fruits? I can influence your mind. I can't control it, but..." he smiled and traced his hand along her arm, and it suddenly felt as though four hot spikes traveled along her arm, drawing blood. "I can make you feel horrible pain," he whispered, before Nico was hit with amazing pleasure, as though hundreds of kind, gentle, and expert hands carresed her body. "Or amazing pleasure."

Some
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Nico gasped first at the pain then louder at the pleasure "D...do you really think I'm so easy to inflluence? I've worked with men like crocadile brat!" she spat breathing heavily before pulling away "Why don't you let your better half come back now?"
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions