Join our server on Discord

Things that blow in WWE nowadays
I thought he was retiring from WWE... ((I heard they werent going to do any more Vince storylines))

but I think they would of cut off the feed if he REALLY blew up
If you want to pay respects to Vince, here's an avatar and signature for your pleasure.

[Image: damnexplosion.jpg]

[Image: vincedeadburn.gif]
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Damn those are good O_O
it's all for the ratings
All I saw of that explosion was the .gif that was posted, and I can already tell how ridiculously staged it is.

That guy if 100% fine.
I wander if there is a case closed tie in ((that shows the explosion then shows Conan talking through his bow tie thingy a caption of "And the murder is YOU" then a picture of Bobby Lashley and Donald Trump ((If the storyline goes the way I think it will they would be the oens who done it))
I prefer those atheletes with a martial arts background. But also those larger individuals who can still move quickly. Such as Kevin Nash when he was in his prime, The Undertaker, Kane. The Big Show when he first started in WcW as The Giant.

There are others which are entertaining to watch as well. Stone Cold Steve Austin has an interesting perrsona to play, unfortunately he is not wrestling as often as he used to. Many of those that are no longer with the business, or even no longer with this world were entertaining as well. One man I did not enjoy watching much is a favorite of many, Hulk Hogan is a charismatic individual, and he does have strength, what he lacks is actual fighting ability.
I know I'll get whinned at but I think John Cena could beat Hulk Hogan
John Cena is kinda sexy *giggles* And I actually agree.. In a real fight, I don't think Hulk Hogan would have a chance.. I mean.. Yea, he is bigger.. but, that is all he has going for him. If they ought on the show.. Well.. um.. I actually don't know who would win, but I know it would be a much closer fight than if it was a real one just because they want to entertain people.
Autumn Star Wrote:John Cena is kinda sexy *giggles* And I actually agree.. In a real fight, I don't think Hulk Hogan would have a chance.. I mean.. Yea, he is bigger.. but, that is all he has going for him. If they ought on the show.. Well.. um.. I actually don't know who would win, but I know it would be a much closer fight than if it was a real one just because they want to entertain people.

Let's face it Hulk Hogan isnt that interesting since he basically does the same things over and over and over again...