Join our server on Discord

Bleach RPG
Liz lowered her ears, "I... don't know what to do..." she said, totally helpless as she watched the little thing play with Vulpin's paw. There's no choice here... I got to help him... there must be a way to feed him without killing somebody, again! she said to herself, pondering her choices, trying not to comply to reality.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Close, just a little more. Vulpin held her palm against the small hollow's face, siphoning a small amount of it's spirit energy from it. Not enough to kill it but to try and make it look a bit weaker.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Jena shifted her eyes around still hearing the voice "Hmm..theres more than one way of sensing someone." the iris of the dragonvixen's eyes changed to that of a snakes then a snakes tongue starts flicking from her maw tasting not the heat in the air but the spirit energy. She then turned her body staring right at Yoksen "Who are you?"
The OCA
The baby groaned silently, not evident, till he started to actually lose strength and fell on his back.

Liz widened her eyes, snapping out from her thoughts and jumping to grab the small dragon. "Hey! Hey! No time to sleep now you," she noticed he was still awake, but his expression was more or less deranged from any thing called "safe 'n sound". Her mind made her shout in impulse, "What did you do to him?!"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoksen sighed "Exactly how many captains do you know of?"
"Me?" Vulpin stood up staring back at her, "Nothing, he's probably growing weaker from lack of energy. Probably won't last much longer now."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"What?! We got to help him!" Liz growled in desperation, "We can't let him die!" she panicked, her mind centering on the little baby.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Alright when Salem's Zanpakto is released it looks like Ichigo's original sword except the hilt has loose blood-stained cloth wrappings, the little tassels are red instead of blue, the shadow of the blade (at least I think that's what that spot between the edge and the rest of the blade is called) has a red tint to it like a big old blood-stain going up the blade, oh and in both forms the guard is shaped like a diamoned (like this <> ) alright that's about it.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Including their vice-captains I know of four excluding me..but there are other captain divisions aswell as lieutenants that are even above the captains." Jena growled "..Now are you going to tell me who you are and why you snuck into here. If you're with that arcannar I swear he won't see the light of day again if you are even to think of helping him escape which is vastly impossible."
The OCA
"Like I said, a person with a strong reiatsu like an Arcannar would be able to help him." Vulpin knelt down, holding her hand a slight distance from the hollow, making sure that the spirit energy was visibly transfered into the small dragon this time, "Since Arcannar were once Hollows it's not too hard to heal and nourish them in this way. But it doesn't last forever, and I won't be around to help him next time." She warned.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad