The Yuri Resort
05-04-2007, 10:56 AM,
RE: The Yuri Resort
Kim swirled her tongue around Magenta's clit, increasing the pressure slightly as she moved her fingers even faster, the digimon's sweet taste increasing her desire as shepushed her fingers in further, still moving them up and down.
05-04-2007, 11:33 AM,
"Ooooh, Kim!!", the Renamon whimpered as her orgasm approached; her claws firmly tugging on both nipples and she rocked upon the bed.
Her pussy lips quivered, her clit spasmed, as Magenta's slick honey coated the girl's thrusting fingers and darting tongue. "Harder!! Fuck me harder, Kim!! I'm gonna cum!!!
05-06-2007, 11:39 PM,
Kim pulled her fingers out of Magenta, thrusting her tongue deep into her dripping pussy as she opened her mouth, and closed her lips around it, her tongue ruthlessly exploring every bit of Magenta's inner walls.
05-08-2007, 01:16 AM,
OOC: It's been over a week since anyone else has posted, will keep posts at six posted per 72 hours, for our characters...OK?

IC:

Feeling Kim's eager tongue slather and wriggle inside her hot snatch and against her twitching G-spot, was more than Magenta could withstand.
"OH! KIM! KIM!! AAAAAHHHHH!!", Magenta howled as her orgasm broke loose, spilling forth a flood of the Digimon's warm honey into the girl's waiting mouth.
05-08-2007, 11:31 PM,
Audrey smiled, winking back at Renamon. "Yes.. that would be mine.." she said, squeezing Renamon's ass tightly as she moved her other hand over to Palmon, rubbing up and down her thigh beneath the water as her vine continued its treatment of Anna's breast, curling around the nipple.
05-09-2007, 04:51 AM,
Palmon murred softly, and continued to grow slowly. "mmrr...should i stop here, ladies?" she said, reffering to her huge size, now at least 10' tall.
05-09-2007, 07:30 AM,
Anna smiled and nodded, as did Renamon. "I think that's just fine right there..." renamon remarked, mrring softly as Audrey fondled her ass. Anna mrred and shuddered slightly as the vine continued to tease her. "Mmm I bet that thing's a lot of fun in all kinds of places..." Anaa said, teasing her and winking playfully.
05-09-2007, 10:12 AM,
Kim licked up as much of Magenta's sweet fluids as she could, some of it leaking out onto her lips as she continued licking for a few more moments. When she was sure that the digimon's orgasm was finished, she pulled her head back, moving up, and kissing Magenta again, some of her own juices still on Kim's lips.
05-10-2007, 01:02 AM,
As Kim starting kissing her, Magenta wrapped her arms around the girl's topless body. Embracing her tightly, the Renamon began to french her, savoring the traces of her own cum with her darting, exploring tongue. Slowly pulling away the Digimon murred, "Kim...that was wonderful. No-one has ever touched me like that...or made me climax that intensely...before. I want to make you to feel just as good, if not better...than you've made me feel."

Rolling off of the bed and onto the floor, Magenta walked over to the tote bag she had brought with her, earlier. "Now, take off the rest of your clothes, Lover...I've got a surprise for you."
05-10-2007, 12:11 PM,
Kim smiled, eagerly stripping out of her pants and panties, laying on the bed with her hips turned to the side. "Ooo.. whatcha got in there?" she asked, winking at her lover.