Join our server on Discord

Bleach RPG
Vulpin intantly appeared infront of Archaneous, grabbing Liz's sword with her bare hand, "That won't do you any good." She smiled a bit as she looked at Liz, "A strike from you weaklings wouldn't even be able to scratch us." She added as she moved Liz's sword from pointing at her, "Leave and we might let you all leave."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoksen appeared behind Vulpin,aiming his sword at her head"Stop faking,you know as well as I do that he can't even fight.You should also know if us captains hit,you would lose an arm."
Loki watched with grim fascination as the aranncar and the shinigami echanged words, with Liz still caught in the middle. She could, in theory, end all of this now, if she activated her final release. The only thing stopping her was her own doubts as to wether or not she had the strength.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Walking towards Katt, Kurtz sighed, slowly eyeing her body. "Hey... you alright, Vice-Captain?" He chirped, looking again over her for a mere moment. "I think we're safe at least for now...." He murmured.

Seiryuu slowly drew closer once more to the fight, baring her fangs and growling as her huge zanpakuto rattled a little in her claw. "Grrr..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"So I was right she is a vice-captain, then that means your a captain, uhm...what was your name?" Salem asked the dragon shinigami scratching his head.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Wha-hey!" Liz blinked as her sword was stopped, since she first had taken the job up till now nobody had ever been able to do that, and specially not when her Zansetsuken technique was being executed. How is this... possible? she thought, her eyes widened as she stared at Vulpin, her eyes couldn't reflect either frustration or anger, but it was a very grim feeling that run as a shiver through her spine. Lizzy couldn't move.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I'm fine, just my pride." Katt muttered as she looked up at the standoff atop the building, I still can't believe how powerful she was. I didn't even get a hit in.

"Exactly," a small smile crept across Vulpin's face as she instantly moved to Archaneous's side, "IF you hit me." She smiled as she picked him up and warped away again, "Don't worry we'll return to destroy you all another time. Until then, try not to die." her voice seemed to echo through the air.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
After Vulpin disappeared, Liz could grip her Flame Seer again, her spirit sword returning to a normal-looking katana. Her body suspended in air next to Archaneous. Maybe it was how new she was to feeling spirit energy around her, but it was evident she couldn't be too near such strong people in these cases. "Uhh..." Liz simply moaned, her body slowly drifting away from Archaneous, dropping back to the ground below.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
The darkness on Yoksen's body seeped back into Seryoko as it changed back into a great sword"She's fast,and he's strong.Unless we're ably to go full power next time we meet,we won't stand a chance."He jumped off the building,landing on the ground below.
Nodding gently, Kurtz grinned. "At least you're alright. That's the main thing." He then took a glance over to everyone else, noticing the hollows had retreated for now. But the one that had caught his sight was the dropping of Liz, which he picked up on. "Shit, the newbie's falling." He muttered, before flash-stepping, as he suddenly started running on thin air, before catching Liz before she went any further down. "Bah, gotcha."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds