Join our server on Discord

Bleach RPG
Vulpin sighed as she landed softly on the ground, "These shinigami are beneath me."

"You should pay more attention!" Katt shouted as she appeared behind Vulpin ready to strike at her.

"Took you long enough." Vulpin said as she moved even faster than Katt and got behind her, casually standing back to back, "You've been sneaking around in the shadow's for awhile now. I was wondering when you would make your move." Vulpin moved her hand up quickly and blocked one of Katt's claws swinging at her, "Face it, you're beneath me." She said as she twisted around and threw Katt over her shoulder.

Holy, she threw me like a rag doll. Katt thought in surprise as she flipped in midair and landed on her feet, stumbling only a bit.

"You're powers are inferior to mine. Even you're captain wouldn't be able to stand against me. You have no chance." Vulpin said as she stood over Katt.

*Soul society*

Shadow stood up. He happily examined Jena's lovely body before walking over and wrapping his arms around her in a tight hug, "You're beautiful you know that?" He said as he nuzzled at her neck softly growling.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Yeah it would nice if somone least said the attack didn't do anything though, oh well.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmhh..I do now.." Jena replied with a short giggle then murs as her neck is nuzzled by the dog captain, her paws start to roam around in Shadow's robes feeling his ripped captains body then grinning "I was right..your body is nice and carved." she commented as she slid his robe off down his shoulders.
The OCA
OOC:

Quote:OOC:I'm being ignored on the Blades of Fate rp,so don't let it get to you.

I doubt this is my place to say it, but this isn't Blades of Fate, last time I checked this was Bleach RP.

Quote:OOC: Yeah it would nice if somone least said the attack didn't do anything though, oh well.

I doubt without powerplaying anybody except amaterasu can do anything about it. So amat, if you don't like to be ignored then pay more attention to others' posts too. And in the next one make Salem's character engage into the fight as well, he sent a very noticeable attack and Archaneous is the only arcannar there.

IC:

Liz snarled and cancelled her combustion. "Drats" she cursed as she landed on the floor, her Flame Seer's flames dying out. "This is not good I won't be able to inflict any damage upon him if I don't-" Liz blinked at seeing an hydrant nearby. Got it! If he's burning and I cool him then I'll be able to use my Zansetsuken! she thought. The dragoness used the distraction of the other Shinigamis fighting and rushed over to the hydrant.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC:To be honest,I didn't even see a post of him attacking.And how exactly would I work it in now?

IC:
Yoksen noticed where Liz was running That just might work.A ball af dark energy charged in his hand and he threw it at Archaneous,hitting him in the face.

"You little pest."Flames shot out of his body straight at Yoksen,who became a shadow to avoid it.
Shadow shrugged off his robes as they fell to the floor in a small pile, he moved closer to Jena and placed one of his hands onto her round bottom rubbing it gentley, "I'm ready whenever you are."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Are you now?" Jena growled before rolling Shadow over before getting up to unclip her bra to let it drop to the floor then she took her panties of revealing her full naked body to him. The dragonvixen then sat back on his lap with her ample breasts right in his face.

OOC: Question! Was Shadow wearing any underwear :P
The OCA
OOC:

Quote:And how exactly would I work it in now?

You don't need me to tell you what to do with your character if he's attacked, do you?

IC:

Liz took her time to aim, then quickly slit the hydrant in two. Water started to spew out. "You there!" she taunted at the arcannar, "Yeah the deformed piece of a specter!" she stuck her blade on the hydrant to hit the water torrent and make it curve to fully blast the flaming Archaneous.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Loki watched as Liz split the cap off the hydrant, and began to douse the Arcannar in water. 'Hmm... unorthodox, but definitely effective... if it works" she said, still keeping close to Liz in case of another attack.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
OOC: Nope, going commando.

IC:

Shadow smiled as he felt his cock sticking straight into the air, "Oh yeah." He smiled as he nuzzled her nipple with his nose a bit, "More than ready."

*Earth*

Hmm, these shinigami are resourceful if nothing else. Vulpin thought as she saw what Liz was doing out of the corner of her eye.

"RARRGHHH!!"

"Hmm?" Vulpin moved quickly to the side as Katt flew past her, her Clawed hands outstretched, "Just like an animal. Too proud to admit you're defeated."

"SHUTUP!" Katt shouted, growing annoyed by the fact that she was so far below this enemy. She crouched back and jumped at her again.

"Or perhaps just too stupid to realize it." Vulpin held up her hand and grabbed Katt around the neck, slamming her effortlessly into the ground shattering the pavement, "I'd rather not kill you. So take my advice and stay down."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad