Join our server on Discord

Bleach RPG
Loki blink-stepped in beside Liz, trying a different kido this time, hoping to delay or destroy the orbs. She quickly plcked several sticks of incense from her hakama and threw them to the gound, forming a circle around Liz and herself.

"Enshroud! Wrap yourself in the breath of joy and be protected from the icy wind of cruelty! Binding Art #26!"

The incense flared to life, pouring out smoke which formed a circular barrier 8 feet tall around the perimeter of the incense sticks. The barrier was completely solid from the outside, but nothing more than smoke from the inside.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Jena only smirked more at Shadow's silence she swung her legs over the desk then she was sitting on the edge of the desk facing him. "So..you have the time?" she asked teasingly as she untied her Shinigami's robe to let the top portion drop revealing her black bra holding up her white scaly breasts.
The OCA
"Okay, maybe they can't handle this, it seems I will have to assist them after all." Salem sighed, unseathing his zanpakto he raised it high above his head and began to draw a circle in the air in front of himself "Glow bright like the blood red moon, Ketsueki Senshoku!"

"No, you still have not proven yourself worthy of my power, if you can defeat him with me in my sealed form then you will be worthy!" stated the spirit of his zanpakto as she appeared in front of him arms crossed.

"This is not the time for games Ket, people may die!" Salem yelled angrily

"Then you better not screw up." she said smirking as she disapeared

"Very well, I will have to do this myself." he said as he began to charge his zanpakto with reiatsu "I'll to go full power with this one, Aura Slash!" he yelled as he sent the slash-wave at the arrancar. I hope this works he thought nervously.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Liz growled annoyedly, "This isn't good!" she gasped as she was repelled by the Fire Orb and fell to the protection of Loki, I think it'd be useless if I tried to hit that red thing... wait- the blue thing... they oppose each other so... I can get rid of one of them! she thought with a grin, then prepared Flame Seer, but when she tried to move, her left leg didn't even bulge and she almost tripped. She ended bending on her knees as she grunted, "Ack! What the," she looked back and noticed her left leg was totally frozen from her toes till her knee "hell...? I can't move!" she started struggling, "What's this?!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Katt... do you think I should..." He muttered softly, holding up his claw as three of the blue swords that were still firing suddenly joined together and reformed his Zanpakuto while the blue swords continued to barrage the Arcannar. "...Use my bankai?" He chirped.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shadow swallowed hardly, his cock was already beginning to poke at the material of his outfit, he stared straight at Jena's chest, "What are you doing?" he asked his brain fumbling like crazy.

*Earth*

Katt was surprised at the fact that a captain was asking for her advice, "If you think you need to." She said.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Hm." Kurtz put a finger to his lip for a moment, thinking, before he sighed. "This is getting nowhere anyhow." He muttered, before putting his sword in front of him. In a matter of moments, the swords all suddenly reformed back into reiatsu, which poured in white streaks back into the Zanpakuto formed by three of the blue swords, before it suddenly shattered. Almost immediately, Kurtz grinned, as of such that behind them a huge dragoness started to slowly appear from the floor, getting up with her Zanpakuto raised high. Waving his claw, he grinned. "Ban-kai. Seiryuu no Sarah."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Making time fly..." Jena said seductivly before getting up from the desk the rest of the Shinigami robe left on the desk revealing her black matching panties she then sits on Shadow's lap her long fox tail wraps around the desk chair and him grinning wide. Murring seductivly she closes her muzzle to the captains neck and starts licking.
The OCA
Yoksen jumped off of the lightning barrier and and landed on another roof"It's showtime."Darkness started emerging from his zanpakto before it started covering his body"Bankai."The darkness completely covered him and his sword.

A pentagram formed high above Archaneous and started to slowly move down"It will all be over soon."The blue orb moved slowly to Liz and Loki,stopping just outside the barrier.The red did the same,as a ring made of fire and ice formed around the barrier,the beginning of some very bad weather.
Liz whined, hoping to alert any of her Death God fellow, specially Loki. "I c-can't move!" she gasped, watching both orbs dancing around the barrier.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad