Join our server on Discord

Bleach RPG
Yoksen looked at Kurtz"I needed distance,and fast."He swung Seryoko at the elements following,disrupting them"Anyways,you know it would be tough to take him on,no matter how many of us there are.He has the elements protecting him."
Liz blinked as she was stopped, she couldn't deny it so she used an intelligent reply to defend herself, "That's what I was going to ask you... after I stopped. How do I leave?" she said, blindly decided to go help against the Arcannar. It was then she noticed some sort of babble coming from Shadow, Must be one of those special cases Liz rolled her eyes up at the incompetence of the feline's murmuring, so she shook her head only to try and persuade Loki, tugging her arm with her right claw. "Come on! We gotta hurry or there won't be a Captain to help!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
A few moments later, a small figure formed on his finger; in the shape of a bird, as he threw it towards them. The Spirit bird started to hover over them. "Heh, he'll keep an eye on you if need be." Shadow chirped, holding his Zanpakuto close. "It'll allow me to report to Commander if neccessary."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"What?" Shadow asked surprised, "Of course not. What would give you that idea?"

*Earth*

"The three of us shouldn't have a problem. He's just one guy, my bankai would probably finish him." Katt said smiling with confidence.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Don't worry... you haven't seen mine yet..." Kurtz commented, making his swords reappear again since the Arcannar of sorts was coming towards them still. "We can probably get him if we hd max power...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"We wouldn't win.Not with the restrictions."Yoksen said after hearing Katt.

Archaneous flew down and hovered 20 feet above them"Finish you all now,or toy around with you weaklings?"
Hmm, this fight is starting to get a little one sided, perhaps I should try and help Salem thought after hearing the shinigami's words though I'd rather not.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Loki took Liz's hand briefly and smiled. "With Shadow watching over the both of us, I think we can handle this..." she said, feeling a familiar weightlessness as she sent them both back to the world of the living, in the middle of Chika Town, where the battle was taking place.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Liz blinked, surprised at the Spirit Bird, "Woah what's that?" she said amazed at the little creature. The dragon girl soon left her interest as she realized they were back at the human world, "Hey I can feel it again!" she said and turned around, only finding what she guessed as other Shinigamis, she looked up. She found the hovering Arcannar, "Hey there he is! Let's finish it Loki!!" she growled, drawing her sword from its sheath, the blade turned into blazing fire. Flame Seer was ready.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Heh, well well, it looks death gods are just popping up everywhere it looks like I won't have intervene after all" Salem chirped happily I'm going to guess three captains, one sub-captain, and one amateur at sub-captain level he thought from his seat on a nearby building.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions