Join our server on Discord

Bleach RPG
Loki sighed, checking her zanpakuto briefly. "Alright..." she turned to Liz. "An Arcannar is like us; a shinigami, only they work for the bad spirits. The Hollows. Very, Very bad news..." she said, turning to look at Shadow again. "Where at?" she asked.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Uhm... but aren't we supposed to kill Hollows?" she said, "That guy told me that after giving me his Ice Rapier..." Liz then blinked, "Now I wonder why my sword emits fire..." she started pondering mentally.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"We are..." she said, nodding. "But Arcannar are like Super-Hollows..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Wait wait wait..." Liz said as the information was carved into her mind, "Do you mean... Arcannars are... or at least were... like us? And now they are one of those monsters but with even greater strength?!" she asked with her eyes widened.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Not exactly... an Arcannar is what happens when a Hollow learns to remove its mask. It gains shinigami powers, even though they're nothing like us. Try to imagine the ruthlessness of a Hollow, with all the speed, power and cunning of a shinigami, and you'll understand why they're a big deal..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Where you were first, Captain Loki. Chika Town. I heard a few of the Captains are having to retreat and one is fighting head-on with one at this current moment." Shadow chirped, looking towards the two.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"What is going on?"Yoksen said before charging at the shell,only for it to increase in size and send him flying into a wall.

The shell begin to crack as an ear-deafening roar could be heard for miles came out of the shell.The shell shattered,revealing a large dragon,about 70 feet long and 40 feet high.It had silver scales and a line of spikes going down the middle from the back of the head to the tip of the tail.It had a wingspan of 100 feet.Three orbs were orbiting it-a blue orb,red orb,and gold orb."Now Shingami,prepare for a trip to oblivion."
Shadow looked at her with an inquisitive look, "She was assigned here and rose through the ranks like any other shinigami. Nothing else." He stated wondering what she was asking for.

*Earth*

"What is that thing?" Katt finally asked, "Couldn't two captains and a vice be able to handle it easily?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Maybe, maybe not." Kurtz muttered, looking towards her. "I'm not fond of women getting hurt." He chimed, a small bastardy smirk crossing his face before he recomposed again. "Anyhow, I'm not sure... I mean... Arcannar... when they release their swords, that is their true forms.... they can't usually grow much higher then that..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoksen was running across the rooftops,towards Kurtz and Katt.He was being chased by fireballs,ice balls,and lightning balls"This is NOT what I signed up for!"