Join our server on Discord

Bleach RPG
"taking me to a hospital would be nice. i think i have a few broken ribs and a hole in my lung" he coughed up more blood after he said that. darkness started to creep over his vision again, untill his body was racked with coughs and then vomiting.
Veemon's Followers
Duh, of course! Liz slapped herself mentally before she hastily undressed herself, exposing her beautiful form to Loki's eyes. "I'll let you advance!" she said, wagging her tail expectanctly.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Cool, I'll just rig up my usual character then!:biggrin:

Name: Salem
Race: Anthro-Cat/Demon.
Weapon: Really old, raggedy, beat up looking Zanpakto.
Weapon Name: Ketsueki Senshoku (long name huh?).
Ranking:Former Captain (of what squad I haven't decided yet:frown:)
That's all I have right now I'll add more when I wake up.:D
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Katt didn't hesitate after seeing a captain running, she instantly vanished and appeared a short distance away, "What's going on? What is he?"

*Soul society*

"For starters find out if the Arcannar are even involved." Shadow sat back down at his desk, "Unfortunately, it appears as though it's their move for the moment."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Let's just say... he's far stronger then what both of us together could probably be." That's all Kurtz muttered, as he quickly tilted his sword to a side. "Pierce, Shinsaka." With that, his Zanpakuto suddenly shattered into thousands of red blossoms, before glowing blue as they formed thousands of condensed swords around both him and Katt, the dragon looking towards her. "Stay close. I can only protect you with Shakkada Swords for so much distance."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Archaneous chuckled"I've gotten several over the years,none had the sense to run.This is a first."Just as he was about to leap at them,he rolled to the side,a large sword smashing into the ground.

"Am I late for the party?"Yoksen said as he grabbed his sword out of the ground"So,you're the one I sensed."
Salem Delgado Wrote:Cool, I'll just rig up my usual character then!:biggrin:

Name: Salem
Race: Anthro-Cat/Demon.
Weapon: Really old, raggedy, beat up looking, Uchigatana style Zanpakto.
Weapon Name: Ketsueki Senshoku (long name huh?).
Ranking:Former Captain (of what squad I haven't decided yet:frown:)
That's all I have right now I'll add more when I wake up.:D

Now were was I?:biggrin:

Destructive Arts: (all attacks, except for Aura Slash, can be performed without his Zanpakto.)

Shadow Step: Moves at speeds faster than the eye can see allowing him to dodge attacks and/or move behind his opponent without them notticing. (most captains should be able to see his movements, few vice-captains can.)

Shadow Charge: An altered version of his Shadow Step, he charges his opponent head-on at speeds so fast the ground explodes with each step, and stikes opponent with incredible force. (even captains have trouble with this attack, vice-captains don't stand a chance.)

Hadachi (Blade Break): Uh, it breakes blades...well...weak ones at least. (look out normal ranks.Twisted)

Aura Slash: Charges his Zanpakto with Reiatsu then slashes at opponent creating slash-wave that travel up to thirteen meters (can only do this five times a day at the most.)

Aqua Amplification: Power increases in the presence of water (rain, lakes, oceans etc.)

Gal Strike: Creates a mini-tornado around his Zanpakto strikes his opponent cutting them with razor winds (five times a day at the most.)

Pyro Strike: Charges his Zanpakto with energy and strikes his opponent createing an explosion on contact (five times a day at the most.)

Desciption:Has long silver hair that stops six inches below his knees, cut short above his eyes in front, and pulled into a braided ponytail in the back. Wears black jeans with a big hole in the right knee, a red short-sleeved shirt, black combat-boots, a long black coat with long sleeves (also has one with no sleeves), and somtimes wears small, round, bottomless-rimed glasses with black tinted lenses. . Looks human but has blood-red eyes and has black cat ears were human ears would be and a long black cat tail.

Abilities:

Blades of Blood: You should all know what this one does so I'm just going to tell you that it doesn't have to be his blood.

Unhealing Cut: Any cut made by this sword won't heal on there own.

Bankai: Hasn't Discoverd it yet.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Loki smiled, nuzzling Liz's cleavage gently. "You have a beautiful body Liz. Anyone you shared it with in life was truely blessed..." she murmured, running her tongue lightly over one nipple, then the other as her hands danced over her stomach and back, feeling every square inch of skin.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Continuing to run, the black cat's Zanpakuto suddenly became unsheathed as he yelled, riding on a current of wind downwards as he looked about. "If she's not in Seireitei, then... must be in the district..." He started to hardly glance about, taking a gulp as he scanned for the district. His eyes caught soon onto the fourth district, as he grinned. "Message incoming."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yeah I..." Liz murred, but not to discuss further on the subject she just cut it by moaning. "Ohhhh god... it feels great!" she cried, her breasts were most sensitive at the treatments.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad