Join our server on Discord

Bleach RPG
Kurtz immediately felt it. The different reiatsu in-between theirs and Chris', who was already getting even weaker. He waved a finger. "I'll explain later, just move. And I mean, now." He stated that calmly, before flash stepping over to the building onto the other side of the street, waving. "I don't mean to be rude, but let's get going!"

(Soul Society)

Hiding between a pillar as two guards went by, a silent black cat stalked the paths of the complex, his Zanpakuto bouncing up and down as he searched. Blood dripped from his shoulder; a wound that wasn't simply cleared up by his magic trick gloves. They were bloodstained too. A silent curse erupted from his lips. "I need to deliver a message to 4th Division... but... the captain wasn't there...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoksen walked out of the office and vanished,heading back to Earth.

(Earth)

Archaneous drew his zanpakto and looked at Kurtz"You aren't leaving so easily."
"Hah, I'll bet." Kurtz chimed, looking from under his sunhat as he cursed quietly. "Katt move quickly, just shift.."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Archaneous continued staring at Kurtz"You know I'll be able to keep up."
can anyone join the RPG?
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Anyone can join. xP
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(Streets)

Chris looked up just to see the drops of blood fall to the sidewalk blinking he looked up at the person "What is it?!" he replied simply "You okay?"

(Shadow's Office)

Jena huffed plopping down back into the chair again her tail swished "Then what the hell are we supposed to do.." her ears twitched.
The OCA
Loki gasped and shuddered, smiling as she ran her hands over Liz's back. "mmm I'll take that as a no then..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Great! It worked! Liz happily thought, then smiled. "Uhm... just checking if you are too. What are we gonna do now?" she asked naively.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Loki frowned slightly, looking up at her. 'I'm not sure, but I think she's pulling my leg...' she thought before smiling again, reaching for the sash on Liz's robe again. "Mmm well for starters, how about we do away with this?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA