Join our server on Discord

Bleach RPG
(Chika Town: Chris's House)

Chris very slowly, shakily started to rise up from the floor using his sword to pull himself up "W-wait!" the hedgehog said before he saw the dragon in a sunhat who just appeared wearing nearly the same outfit carrying the same sword "Who are you guys?" he asked simply eyeing them both with curiosity as the person who gave him his sword didnt say anything about who they were or where they came from.

(Soul Society: Shadow's Office)

Jena was about to speak again but was quickly interupted by Yosken's sudden appearance. Curious about his report of urgency she moved to the side of the room sitting down to listen.
The OCA
Liz grinned widely, "Oh yes! Now keep rubbing my tits! I like that!" she said truthfully, smiling up to her new friend.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"C-captain Kurtz." Katt startled a bit at his appearance, before she could say another word she heard Chris talking from behind, she turned to see him looking right at the both of them, "Uh, I know I wasn't exactly the best student but I'm pretty sure normal humans aren't supposed to see us." Katt whispered to Kurtz.

*Soul Society*

Would it hurt to knock? Shadow thought as he saw the doors swing open, "If it's about the recent hollow activity we're well aware of it."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"He's not a normal human, it's obvious of that. If he has a Zanpakuto, then he obviously is either like what that orange-haired bloke was a very many centuries ago, or just a simple Death God with no importance." He then smiled, before tapping his sunhat again. "It's nice to see you again, Katt, but we have to answer the little boy." With that, he turned around, before sighing.

"If you can see us, then we are just simply Death Gods, Shinigami, whatever you call what you are." That was all he said, as he turned back to Katt. "I don't think there's any point of us being here. How about we party up for now?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Grouping up with Kurtz? Oh this is sooo cool. Katt nearly shook with excitement before calming herself, "Yeah okay." She said trying not to smile too widely.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Nodding gently, the dragon looked up to the broken roof. "Well, in that case, let's move. And quickly. We can either get back to Soul Society to see if there's any other areas we can cover, or we can continue to help the people here."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(Chika Town: Chris's House)

"Shinigami? Death God?" The hedgehog grabbed his sword's sheath to slide the blade into it "Guess I'll be sleeping downstairs..supposed to rain tonight..." he said calmly sighing as his now once called home was demolished and his both mother and father are now dead thanks to the incident. Silently Chris walked to the broken staircase leaping down to the lower part of his house then sighed deeply "..figures this shit always seems to pile up on me..." he plopped down on the living room sofa with little bit of dust and debris laid everywhere.
The OCA
Yoksen looked Shadow in the eyes"Arcannar."

(Chris' house)

Archaneous decided to make his move.He appeared behind Katt"Hello."
loki smiled and caressed her breasts gently, squeezing and pinching her nipples lightly. "Better...?" she asked.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Mmrrrr..." the dragoness murred. "Keep that up! Ooohhh you love them don't you? Heavy... big... soft..." she said, starting to blush as her arousal overwhelmed her body.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad