The Yuri Resort
04-16-2007, 02:06 PM,
RE: The Yuri Resort
< Front Desk >

Palmon jumped own off her stool, and walked over to the pool. "mind if i join you, ladies?" she asked.
04-17-2007, 01:33 AM,
< Upstairs Corridor >

"Forgive me for being so jittery...", Magenta explained, "I-I'm just being overwhelmed by all the pheremones in the air...my acute sense of smell...all the active females: Digimon & human alike...and all. That...and I was just a little apprehensive about...us." Inserting her key in the door lock, "But...because you've been so understanding towards me, and what I'm going through...you've set my mind at ease...", the Renamon opens the door, grasps Kim's hand and winks, "but my sex drive...that's another story."
04-17-2007, 08:07 AM,
Renamon sat with her large, powerful legs hanging over the edge of the pool, soaking in the cool water as Palmon came over, caling to them. Anna smiled and nodded.

"We don't mind at all, do we?" she said, and Renamon shook her head. "How about you?"
04-17-2007, 08:13 AM,
"thanks." Plamon walked over and sat on the edge of the pool, letting her feet dip into the water. "i wish i could go in the pool, but if i soak up too much water, i get really big." she said, rubbing the back of her head.
04-17-2007, 09:46 AM,
Audrey leaned back against the side of the pool, smiling as she closed her eyes. "What about all of you? What brings you to this place? I know Palmon works here.. but you two.. I'm not sure."
04-17-2007, 09:55 AM,
Anna smiled. "We just needed some rest and relaxation, is all..." Renamon nodded, slipping all the way into the water, her fur plastered to her chest and body.

"Shame you can't join us Palmon. The water's the perfect temperature." Renamon remarked.
04-17-2007, 02:33 PM,
Kim blushed a little, while she was no stranger to sex, she wasn't used to talking about it like that. "Well... I could.. try to help with that too..." she said quietly, blushing deeper, surprising herself with how foreward she was being here.
04-18-2007, 10:02 AM,
< Magenta's Room >

As they entered Magenta's room, the Renamon flicked on the light and closed the door. "Well, here we are...please, have a seat Kim.", she stated nervously. Not wanting total silence, she quicked picked up the TV remote and turned the television on. "Sorry...I just like the TV on...that's all."
04-18-2007, 01:39 PM,
Kim looked around the room for a moment before choosing to sit down on the bed, bouncing a little in the center of it before looking back up at Magenta, a slightly playful gleam in her eyes. "So... what should we do now?"
04-19-2007, 12:47 AM,
< Pool >

"yeah...its too bad..i would but as i said, i would get real real big." she giggled, putting a hand over her mouth. "even though that would be hot..." she said, grinning.