The Yuri Resort
03-31-2007, 11:54 AM,
RE: The Yuri Resort
"what's going on hikari?" angewomon asked, starting to feel a strange power welling up inside her.
03-31-2007, 12:04 PM,
Hikari: I don't know... I think all the horniness is giving you the power to evolve again!

[Image: signature.png]

03-31-2007, 12:13 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-31-2007, 12:14 PM by Erethzium.)
"y-yeah! i can feel it!" angewomon glowed pink again, her entire fingure turning into a pink silouhette under Tribalmon. her body expanded and grew, along with her breasts, getting bigger from D to F, and her clothes getting replaced with shiny armor. "MagnaAngewomon!" she said, and the pink glowing went away.
03-31-2007, 05:03 PM,
Name: Audrey Takaiuchi (lillymon variation.. don't remember the name right now)
Description: She stands at about 6 feet tall, weighing about one hundred and fifty pounds. Her hair is a briliant emerald color, while her skin is a more subtle mint green. Around her left arm is a thornless Rose vine, and for clothing she wears a leafy green dress that is actually a growth of the vine she has on her arm.

She has a slender build, with perky C cup breasts. She has perfect control over any actual plant she touches (not a plant type digimon) but she prefers to keep to just the single vine because it takes less concentration.

reason for staying: She saw the sign above the door, and thought this would be a good place to stay until she finds something better.

Audrey walked into the lobby, looking around at the various customers as they went about their day. She moved up to the counter purposfully, smiling at the lovely lady behind it. "Good evening miss.. Would you happen to have any vacancies?"
04-01-2007, 01:23 AM,
"Um...No...I mean, yes! I mean...", the Renamon stammered as she picked up her bag. Taking a deep breath, the Digimon calmed herself and said, "I'm sorry...my name is Magenta. It looks like I have the room right next to yours and...thought I'd introduce myself." She holds out her right claw. "Forgive me, but I'm kinda shy and...I just thought...we could be friends; seeing that we'll be rooming next to each other." Magenta's heart was pounding, waiting for the cute girl's response.
04-01-2007, 02:25 AM,
Kim smiled at the Renamon. "I.. I'd like that.. I don't really have many friends..." she said shyly, grasping her hand gently, but firmly. "I'm Kim.." "more digimon in the real world... this could be interesting.."
04-01-2007, 02:27 AM,
< Front Desk >

"yep! we have vacancies!" Palmon reached into the drawer and brought out a key, putting it on the counter. "your room number is on the key, have a nice time here at the yuri resort!"
04-01-2007, 02:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 04-01-2007, 06:09 AM by Kalyx.)
"Nice to meet you.", Magenta shook her hand. "Um...if hold on a sec, I just need to put my bag in my room. I don't what kind of "activities" they have to do here, but...all I've heard is great things about this place. So...maybe we can check them out together, whaddya say?" She anxiously waited for Kim's response.
04-01-2007, 02:57 AM,
Audrey took the key and nodded. "Thank you very much Palmon." she said, moving away from the counter to go to her room. She glanced down the hallway at the ongoing threesome, sighing slightly. some folks just can't wait I guess... she thought before turning to go down the other way, the air from the AC blowing her dress up, and revealing her firm ass briefly.
04-01-2007, 03:01 AM,
"Um.. Alright.." Kim said quietly, still stubbornly ignoring the sounds from down the hall. "I don't know anything about this place.. but she seems friendly enough.."