Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross
"You children always interpret my words wrongly." Ikonnen shook his finger, and sighed deeply. "I was talking about your direct disobeyance to thinking it through. As I've said before; besides Wengren, you children won't come up with a plan to stop or even prevent Kubrika from attacking you. I would have wanted you to rather think it through, instead of rushing blindly out into the gears of war with him. Didn't you see? You nearly all got killed. What if you actually thought it through better?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yes we nearly got killed that cannot be hidden, if we thought it through better Crimson's ship probably wouldnt be full of holes right now. Whats done is done though, that cannot be changed Sir." Silver sighed deeply "Like I said...whatever punishment is dealt I will gladly accept...after this I'm gonna make sure you dont make anymore dicisions for me...GOT IT!!"

Disturbed just simply huffed
The OCA
"You had me worried," Hiro said breathing a sigh of relief, "Come on, you should be resting. I can only imagine what you must've been through." Hiro said hugging her close to him.

Better get this over with. Kit thought as she readied herself and walked into Ikonnen's office. "I'm sure you want to see all of us, sir." She said as she entered through the open door and took a seat covering her arm injury.

"Well, I got nothing." Shadow said, he drew out his blade and kicked a small hunk of metal from the training bots into the air and quickly slashed it to small pieces, "I'm sick of waiting to attack only when Kubrika orders it." He said as he walked out of the training room, "If anyone needs me I'll be outside, trying to find something to kill."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Wengren blinked seeing Kit holding her arm "Kit..are you injured?" he asked as he was leaned against the wall with his staff leaned against his shoulder "I'll heal it right up for you." he suggested.
The OCA
"It's just a scratch," Kit said looking at the wound, "It's already stopped bleeding." She said as she removed her hand, her shirt stained red along with a small bit of her fur, "Just a quick wash and it'll be good as new." She smiled.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Wengren smiled as he took his staff stretching it out and tapped it on the sleeve, as he touched it a small drop of water left his staff which immediatly cleansed the shirt cleaning it completely.
The OCA
Dorothy was about to follow Kurtz out, she obviously noticed everybody in the way, Silver and Kit were the first ones, she looked at them half-heartedly, before evading their eyesight, not even saying a small 'hello' or 'welcome back'. She faked small smiles to almost everybody he saw in the way out to the mansion. When both dragons were away from the mansion, Dorothy asked as they walked to the North, "Kurtzy... when we finish this mission... can we stop fighting?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz gave a glance to Dorothy - and sighed deeply, his head lowering. "Dot... as long as Kubrika remains, there won't be any peace for us at all. We will constantly be drawn into fights by him... if we don't fight back, we'll die. And, one thing's for certain. I won't let you die." He took a minute to recollect his thoughts after a few sweatdrops, before faking a smile. "Believe me. If I could stop fighting.... I would."

"Yes, I'd like to see you all..." Ikonnen lowered his head, giving a slight nod before he witnessed Dorothy and Kurtz leaving for the mission. He tried his best to get up; before crashing back down into his seat. "Ack..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Whilst the fox sibling passed into the mansion, they noted Kurtz and Dorothy running out, Ada looking at the look in the dragoness's eyes. She's scared...I can feel it...I'll have to talk to her when she returns...

Noting that the door was still wide open, Crimson entered halfheartedly followed by Ada. The vixen noticed that Ikonnen had fallen, offering her paw to the dog. "Are you alright, sir? I know it wasn't the most graceful way but I managed to bring them back before they decided to attack Kubrika's castle."

Crimson took a seat before Ikonnen's desk whilst he was helped up, the fox scientist plagued by a bit of guilt. "I guess we're almost all here now..." he declared, though he felt at least a bit of joy knowing that they had saved Kellie despite the damage to the airship.

"This place bores me as well..., when it is time for our next mission I shall return." The shadow dragon drifted away into the shadows once more, heading for unknown parts.

Ha...ha...ha... The shadows have told me much, including the breaking of Tetsiga, such a pity. Jedrek drifted through out the dark world, passing by the various spirits until he came across another ruins, the sight drawing a grin to his ebony muzzle. With the sword of humanity broken, the seal on the third sword has begun to weaken...with it, it will only be a matter of time before all of the shadow dragons are revived. He raised a claw towards the magical barrier and began the process of tearing down the seal.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Can we please get this over with." Silver said out loud before sighing deeply.
The OCA