Join our server on Discord

Digimon Expansion RPG
Aviana grinned slyly at Veemon, getting a mischievious idea.

"'Usable things', eh. You know what'll really pleasure her?" she asked, the hose in her hand.

Above them, Rose watched as Veemon and Aviana conversed. She still thought she was full of helium, so she simply waited for them to finish, figuring they had some special plans for her.
"oh." Julie giggles. "Ok. Let's continue." She said in a joyful mood.
Julie's reply comforted Reno, he sighed in relief. Blushing, the dog exited the room while saying, "We can go to the macro room, you can have drinks to become giant, solidly, the more you drink the bigger you become" he explained.

At Aviana's suggestion, Veemon scratched around his head, "Ramming anything in vicinity big enough for her to feel it big?" he asked.

"Mmnnnh!" moaned Aqua as her cum soaked body was lifted, her tail was eagerly wagging as she simply loved the whole moment.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Shadow murred as his orgasm died down, lookind down at his cum-coated lovers.

"Mmm...I think you lovely ladies need a bath," he purred, picking each one up in a hand. He brought Aqua in front of his face, his tongue snaking out and lapping at her belly and chest, lapping up his seed. Over on the other hand, Ranamon began to rub herself again, the cum bath and her mate's cleaning of Aqua making her hot inbetween her legs.
Aviana grinned evilly, suddenly bringing the hose in view and shoving it in Veemon's mouth, holding his jaw closed with her free hand.

"An inflated dildo," she said, turning the tank on full blast. She watched gleefully as Veemon's cheeks puffed out, waiting for him to swell up into a big balloon. After Rose is finished with him, I'll show him how it feels to be left hanging while you're horny she thought.
Veemon was taken by surprise, his body wasn't accostumed to helium. However, it was foolish of Aviana to try and seize the bigger and stronger digimon; as his well toned arm reached for her claw and pushed it off, then he quickly grabbed the hose before his body started to puff. With a sigh, his whole body expulsed the little extra air, "What do you think you are doing?!" he said, putting his claw to his neck and rubbing it softly, near his throat while his left eye closed. "I don't like inflating myself!" he snarled, before he looked on his two hands, the one which he was using to hold Aviana, and the other one holding the hose; suddenly, the dragon grinned widely "So, you think she might like a dildo?" he asked, then looked on the giantess' pussy, "I'm gonna love this."

Suddely, Veemon turned Aviana over with his superior strength, he knew how inflation worked, so he tied the hose around Aviana's wrists and ankles to immovilize her from making any false moves, then left her on ground, grinning, "Soo... tell me" he smirked, holding her beak so she wouldn't shout or anything, "Ass your puss?" he waved the tip of the hose around her hips teasingly.

Aqua started moaning again, "Darky..." she cooed, wagging her tail as her mind started picturing devilish things, "I wanna get bigger along with you! Let's make love outside... I don't want to have limits with you..." she purred, picturing both of them gaining bigger sizes together while pleasuring each other.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Not wanting to disappoint his lover, Darky smiled and nodded at Ranamon, who understood what he was wanting her to do. Putting her on the ground, he watched as she scurried out into the hall, then turned his attention back to Aqua, resuming his tongue bath of her, this time down in between her legs.
Julie thought about it and agreed. "Sure. I want to see how cool it is." She smiles.
Aviana let out a squeal of protest, desparately trying to break free. From the look on Veemon's face, she had no doubt revenge was on his mind; she just hoped he wouldn't pop her.

High above, Rose watched as Veemon held onto her friend, though to her slightly boozed mind, they were cuddling. She smiled warmly, glad Aviana was having fun with their new friend. Wanting to join in, she sucked in some air and let out a loud burp, but to her surprise, she didn't deflate.

"What's wrong with me; why aren't I deflating?" she said, deeply confused.
Reno nodded, then quickly walked ahead on his own towards the macro room, it was the tallest part of the building obviously, its roof was at at least half of the outside's giantess' height.

Veemon looked at the giant Palmon, a slight jolt of fear crossed his body as the burp she made blew away two trees near her; he shook his head nonetheless and grinned to Aviana, "Don't worry, you'll become the biggest Biyomon, then the first in being used as a dildo!" he enthusiastically smiled, then rammed the hose inside her pussy, quickly doing the same to her and setting it in full blast. His eyes locking on the sexy giantess, he loved the sight and almost drooled, before thinking, Wonder if should I give her roots some more 'fertilizer' he thought, thinking about using more potion on Rose.

OOC: I don't know about you, but I love giantess that plead to be grown, if it'd be possible, could Rose grow two more times the current size? Because that way, well, if you don't mind, we could do a small evil part for Rose, like making her use everything in reach for her own pleasure, or absorb plants to become even bigger; since she can't pop with macro-ing, it'd be a nice idea.

IC:

Aqua squirmed and moaned in bliss, she was picturing it already: Both of them pulling everything apart as both's bodies grew bigger and bigger, Darky always being the biggest and herself having to take his enormous member, she was getting really horny by her own idea, and her crotch was so damp, it was obvious she was about to cum soon.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad