Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross

The lift was quick to lift them all into the impressive airship, many of the instruments already on and ready to be operated by the robotic units aboard. Crimson looked back at the arguing duo, the fox shaking his head at Colby. "This is really more of a one man operation. With Kit's barrier and his speed and stealth, Disturbed will be able to enter unnoticed. I don't doubt your abilities, but you would be more useful helping the rest of us operate the weapons. The robots are only so good, working the turrets and missiles manually is much more effective."

He went up to the central seat of the airship, typing a few quick commands into the bridge's computer until the engines began to hum. "Hope you're all ready!" Pulling back one final lever, the airships began to move upwards slowly, waking up from it's five year slumber whilst the roof above began to split apart. The Southern Cross grounds moved to reveal the hidden exit, the draconic airship raising out into the clear blue skies. A second later, the thrusters were activated and the ship shot across the land, heading towards the sewers entrance in the destroyed eastern village.

Ada nodded as she floated over to the dragons on the sinking boat, firming grasping Dorothy's arm. "A good idea, we'll fight him again on our own terms." The vixen's body glowed along with the others before they warped out through the shadows, heading back to the Southern Cross Mansion.

Jedrek chuckled whilst he saw the three escaped, the shadow dragon returning to his original draconic shape. "Cowards, you can only run for so long...to me, your lives are already forfeit!" The Insane cackled before flying back to the castle, taking the dark storm with him as the seas began to return to normal, the skies and waters becoming untainted once more.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Lu smiled a bit to Shadow, then wrapped her long tail around his leg, "Hey... at least now we got better" she giggled, then looked at the window, "Do you want a rest? Or should we go hunt more?" she said, smiling darkly. She was quite an energetic girl, still, the action had gotten her tired; however, she wouldn't show it at all.

Dot suddenly gasped as she appeared in the Cross, back with Ada and Dresan, she was surprised it had worked so fine, "Whew..." she sighed, then looked over the giant dragon, "Uhh... Kurtzy? You can revert back..." she said softly.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Although the target had been removed, and he had been placed back in comfortable areas of safety, Dresan was still there - yet... he was more calmer, more... controlled then usual. He glanced at Dorothy and huffed. "Next time I see him, that git will die for sure... stupid serpent thing~!"

Blushing darkly, Zerus took a deep gulp, and sighed, before kissing Yoosei softly on the cheek. He was still having a little trouble, since he was still quite weak, but he managed a nice hug with her.... it was the least he could do.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Always up for a hunt." Shadow said, even though he was feeling a bit tired he refused to ever show weakness, "Who knows, might find something fun to do." he smiled a bit, "Like some cross member."

"Crimson," Kit walked up next to him in the pilot's seat, "Do you think we'll need a shield around the entire ship? Or just a barrier in front of it? Cause if it's around the ship, well for starters I'm not sure I'd be able to handle it, and second the weight might be too much for the ship itself."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Disturbed just quietly walked off of the lift then sat down against the wall in an indian-style position an his arms on his knees "Tell me when we get there." he muttered.
The OCA
Lu widely grinned, then went for her clothes, "It's such a relief hearing you aren't tired at all. That wouldn't be the Shadow I know" she said, mockingly poking out her tongue as a small lock of hair covered the front of the left part of her face in a unbeknown way to her.

Dorothy eyed Dresan, "Soothe" she muttered, then ran a paw across Dresan's abdomen, suddenly a very calm and soothing feeling would go across his body. Her actions aiming to calm the beast down so Kurtz would come out again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Blinking, Dresan was about to talk again, before his eyes went back to their normal violet, and his voice became... to say the least, it's usual shy and cocky one - while his shoulders lowered themselves from their tensed position. "Bleh? Where~?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dorothy smiled with the small happiness of hearing her love again, "Here" she said and beckoned to herself even though he was too high from his new height to see her, "Wait just a second" she said as she kept the soothing feeling entering Kurtz so he'll revert to his normal height and form.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Kurtz quietly stared at Dorothy from where he was as he started to grow back to his normal height again - the bones in his body cricking again as he blushed deeply. "Oh... hell, did I do that again~?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"You did, but we are all okay now" Dorothy said, closing her eyes and sighing a bit in relief, "Thanks to Ada" she said and beckoned her face to the Red Wizard.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad