Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross
Silver blinked in disbelief seeing Hiro but smiled "I got fried chicken heating up in the oven." He said looking at the timer "Should be done any minute."

< Ikonnen's Office >

Wengren's eyes widened when he heard 'Myrmiddon' "..is that what this mission is about? Dorothy becomming a Myrmiddon..thats outstanding."
The OCA
Dorothy followed suit, almost not noticing Kitt from the rush they carried.

Mar blinked at the word 'Myrmiddon', "Myrmiddon..." he repeated. "Dorothy's going to Sky Dragon's Island, right? Let me go, too!" he demanded, "That place is full of monsters!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Heh... as I guessed." Ikonnen then put his paws down on the table. "This is the truth, she will be heading there. But, now I know. Only the true brother of Dorothy would be that concerned."

He glanced at Mar, and chuckled. "Wengren, I want you to step down from this mission. Sir... uhm... Dragon-boy. I don't think you've had the pleasure of telling me your name... or, am I that forgetful?"

Giving a slight move, Erne suddenly appeared beside Yoosei, and quickly hold her up before her knees connected with the ground. "Hey... you're too weak. Rest. He'll probably find his own way out..."

As Kurtz reached the door, he took a deep sigh, before walking in. Almost immediately, he saw the back of the tall dragon - Mar - and he cursed loudly. "What are you doing here~~?!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
In his mind Wengren cursed loudly " God Damn it!!!....Yes Sir." he took a quick sigh and looked up at Mar with a smile "Be good now here?" he got up from the wall and quietly walked out of Ikonnen's office rolling his eyes.

< Corridors >

The night elf walked back to Erne and Yoosei "Looks like I'm no longer on the mission." he said looking at Yoosei then looking up at Erne "I could go look for Zerus, if that is alright." he stated
The OCA
She slowly manages to stand on her feet again and looks down
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Martin Alexander Phane" he fully worded his name, before, for a moment, thinking quietly. He lowered his head, trying to make a slight bow, then he stepped aside as he heard Kurtz. Silence dawned on him, he didn't say anything, just eyed Dorothy for a moment and looked on Ikonnen.

Dorothy looked on Mar and stayed close to Kurtz, she quickly looked on Ikonnen, "What's the mission, Auros? And... where's Sir Wengren?" she said, looking around for the supposed third member for the mission.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"--Mar, since he seems... well, more experienced in fighting and protecting then Wengren, since he's a healer mostly... he will be taking Sir Wengren's place. But, I will say no-one can protect you as much as Kurtz has, Dottie~~" Ikonnen laughed at that, before smiling. "The mission, is a trip for you, Kurtz, and..."

He took a soft gulp. "...Your brother, to go to Sky Dragon's Island. It's a trial... to test your strength after all this time. Do you accept?"

Kurtz thought quietly for a few seconds, before nodding. "Wherever Dot decides to go, I shall be by her side to protect her. My answer depends on her choice."

Erne just stayed silent, taking a small time to hear Wengren and Yoosei. "Well, I wouldn't mind you going to find him, Sir Wengren."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Wengren gave a hard nod to Erne then turned to Yoosei "I'll bring Zerus back." he said then he started running for the door "Time for me to earn some respect around here, other than just a damn healer. Only reason I have been just healing is, because I never get any fucking missions." he then shaepshifted to his panther form and bolted out the front doors with his panther speed heading for the temple.
The OCA

A small tear rolled down the vixen's cheek as she saw Mar speed off, her paw wiping it away. Dragon boy...please stay safe... The black wizard arose from the bed with a determined look on her face, dressing into his magical robes and retrieving her staff. But I can't just stay here...even if it is my brother...Kubrika will continue to spread his evil if we don't all do our job...I'll have to speak to Crimson later... She walked out of the room and made her way through the mansion's halls, heading for Ikonnen's office.

Finishing his breakfast, the fox yawned as he tried to fully awaken, his eyes widening when he saw Ada descending the staircase. "Hey Ada, morning!"

The vixen stopped for a moment, before letting a out a small chuckle. "You really haven't changed, have you. I'm afraid this will have to wait though. Brother, I must go and fight Kubrika anyway I can... I promise that..."

"Wait, you're going to see Ikonnen, well that's great, I was hoping to see him too. The lab downstairs is busted for a while so I was hoping he'd put me on a mission."

Ada laughed even harder, giving a puzzled look at the scientist. "Can you even fight?"

"Ha, I'm one of the mansions best gunslingers. Now if we're going to do this, let's get going..." Heading down the hall, Crimson knocked on Ikonnen's door.

Jedrek nodded before answering, "Very well, master." The shadow beast left the exquisite throne room, slinking off through the halls of the castle. Hmmm, I wonder what Shadow and Lu are doing...humph, somehow I think I already know the answer...
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mar folded his arms, waiting for a reply.

Dorothy considered her options, what would be better? Insist on going to get Wengren back and don't risk having the huge dragonute so close to them or go with him and try to understand him?

OOC:

Dot: *With her controller on claws* Uhm... what to choose... *Repeatedly presses up and down on the 'Accept' and 'Refuse' options*

DMX: Hurry up, some of us are trying to play, too!

IC:

The dragoness decided that she should have heard before, she thought of what Kurtz had said earlier and decided to give the dragon a chance to let him prove himself, "I accept" she said.

Kubrika made the stone statue lift in air, then he twiddled a finger. Soon, Kellie's head started cracking, the stone falling off from her head and safely restoring her upside her neck. Her rest of the body useless of course, "Wake up, Vampire."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad