Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross
OOC: *waits patiently for DMX to notice earlier post*

IC:

Kurtz, taking a small gulp, cuddled Dorothy even closer, before lowering his muzzle. "...Well... I don't know... what can make you forget then..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Both Lu's flew to the wall, both losing their katanas.

They suddenly got up, both withdrawing a pair of Kunais. The Kunais caught fire and the Assasins disappeared in front of Erne's eyes.

Dorothy gasped a bit, she was nervous. She couldn't do anything straight at that moment from her tension.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
After a few more licks Silver sat back up looking at her "You want my tail?" he chuckled softly as he moved himself up to her asshole. He rubbed his paw against her pussy and then rubbed it onto his erect member to lube it up nicely for her. "If you dont mind having a furry dildo then I'll do it." he then put his lubed member up to her asshole then put his tail through his legs up to her entrance "Ready and.." he then slowly pushed his member into her ass at the same time his tail was entering her pussy.

< Hallway >

Wengren walked up to her and bowed slightly "I'm sorry Kitt if I sounded cold to you." he then straightened up "My mind must have gotten away from me while I was thinking..."
The OCA

Jedrek grinned devilishly as he felt Hiro squirm to no avail in his serpentine body. "I know what you're thinking, you're armor won't last forever, it's only a matter of time before I choke the life out of you...painfully slow..." His shadowy body constricted as tightly as it could against his armor. "...but just so you don't get bored, I'll do this..." Lunging his head forward, the shadow dragon bit down against Hiro's shoulder, barely puncturing the armor and skin, a bit of shadow sifting into his blood stream. Jedrek chuckled as he pulled away, continuing to squeeze against his prey. "Hmmm, I wonder what will get you first, the poison or my squeeze..."

A light moan left the vixen's muzzle when she felt Mar's draconic tongue against her rosy folds, the black wizard holding the dragonute tighter while licking up and down his massive length. A sly smirk grew on her muzzle when she heard him moan, Ada deciding to give him more pleasure as she opened her hot muzzle, suckling on the head of the salamander's dick.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"That's okay," Kitt smiled to show she wasn't upset, "I'm sure you have got a lot on your mind."

Shadow smiled a bit, "I like the wrapping we have." He said looking back at the stoned (OOC: Lol) Kellie, "Much less annoying this way."

Hiro grunted as the spot of the bite burned painfully, Dammit, as if I didn't have enough to worry about. He struggled against the restraints again, "AHH!" He screamed a bit in pain as a loud snap came from his shoulder, Dammit, nearly dislocated that thing... that's it! He struggled with all his strength, his arm flaring in pain before there was a small popping noise as the blade popped out of the socket. "GOD DAMMIT!" Hiro screamed in pain as the bone popped loose, but he was then able to move his arm around alot easier and was able to get enough room to free his other arm, "It's been fun." He said as he held his hand up, he vanished from Jedrek's grasp. He appeared next to Erne first since he was in the most danger at the time, "Grab on, I'm getting us out of here." he shouted, his arm hanging limply as he held his free hand in the ready position to teleport again.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Wengren bowed again "Thank you for understanding." he gave a weak smile "My mind hasnt been the same since....losing Hanna." his ears lowered quickly and winced as he said the name.
The OCA
Colby murred as Silver took a few more licks of her tail hole. Then he rubbed his paw over her labia as got her juice's on it then proceeded to use her cum lubercant on his member as he position it at her tail hole. Colby gripped the carpet as he pushed his member into her virgin tail hole and at the same time he pushed his tail into her cunny.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Pause for Matt.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: thank you shadow
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Thought that except with Soft Potions/Golden Needles or by using Basuna you weren't able to get yourself out of Stone. I think that's just too much power, CW. Besides if you are turned into stone I doubt you can still think.

IC:

As Erne was grabbed, the Lu's changed target and they appeared between Yoosei. The one in front of her got stricken by the ice-needles, the shadow's eyes widening as its life-force left her, she got completely black and broke into pieces, defeated by Yoosei.

The other one, though, with flaming kunais, started to swiftly deliver blow after blow to the fox with Fire arts, Blaze Slashing her continously and not giving any quarters.

Mar's cock started to flood Ada's mouth with pre-cum, as the dragon grunted and growled in pure bliss. "Ohhh... that tongue's gonna be my ruin..." he joked with another moan, lapping at the vixen's folds eagerly.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad