Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross
Closing his eyes all the way, he cuddled as close as he could to her, deepening the kiss with her softly, as his own claws started rubbing Dorothy's back softly. His tail, coiling around hers, quickly clasped around it, keeping a good hold of it. "Mr..."

Ikonnen sweat-dropped. "I find your attitude... well, needs a little calming. Maybe you should listen to your friend..?" Glancing at Ada, and then back at Mar, he sighed. "Having an attitude like that around here really does make it a long time to trust. I seriously don't know where Dorothy is. I'm an honest canine - I don't lie to just save my back."

Zerus couldn't exactly speak at that time, he was already some part into the trial. Moving himself, he grabbed one of the walls, before quickly kicking up off of it, making his entire body flip into a airbourne cartwheel. Sadly though, he slightly caught his foot on one of the spikes, which made him stumble forward - a slight cut in his foot. Cursing slightly, he looked up. The spikes were coming from the top this time. Perfect.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Named who?" Shadow asked slightly confused, but then caught on, "Oh, so she's the first target. Good choice."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

After flying through miles of sky, Jedrek finally found himself on the stone path to the Insane's castle as he descended. That dour look remained on his face as he went inside the dark fortress. Through corridors he went, not even noticing Shadow or Lu as he went straight to the throne room. He looked ahead to see Lord Kubrika, the dark dragon getting down to business right away. "Master...they have betrayed you...that dragonute and vixen...but I am still loyal to you...I await your command...though their forces grow stronger...there is a weak point in their shield of theirs...

"Please excuse Mar, we're both quite upset at Kubrika now that we know what he did to our families...he's just a little excited that his sister is out there somewhere..." The vixen took a glance at Mar to see the sleep magic was for the most part working, keeping the dragonute somewhat calm. "It is fine, we'll find Dorothy on our own..." Sniffing the air with her sharp nose, the black wizard knew which way she was. "Follow me Mar she's close..." Before she left, Ada nodded at Ikonnen as she said, "Thank you for giving us a chance..."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Colby looked at Wengren sadly as she got up off the bad slowly, "Hey guys lets come back here after we great our new friends," suggested Colby.

Hiro lets get on with your trail as Zerus and Yoosei do his," suggested Kellie.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Wengren nodded "They're out on the front lawn right now, better hurry up though it sounded like they were just about to leave." with that said he walked out of the room "REMEMBER NO FIGHTING!!" he yelled as he walked down to the corridor.

Disturbed quickly ran out of the room and jumped over Wengren and headed out to the front lawn. When he got out there he saw the dragon and the vixen standing there "Huh so it is true." he said slowly walking up in front of the two "Names Distured." he bowed slightly "Welcome."
The OCA
"I know," Kitt said as she followed after Disturbed. She turned the corner into the main hall and froze, her eyes widened in fear as she looked at the large dragon standing in the doorway, "You."

"I'd love to, unfortunately the next trials are over there," He pointed through the hallway towards a door on the other end of the spike lined hall, "We need to go through each test before we can get to the next."

Shadow glanced quickly at the doorway as he thought he saw a figure run past, "You see that?" He asked Lu.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ikonnen, following quickly after the two, glanced at Kitt. "Hm, something bothering you, Ms. Kitt?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Colby ran after Kitt and sudenly stop as she she saw Mar, "You please leave," she said angerly at Mar.

Kellie looked at Hiro as she change into her vampiric form flew ahead of Shadow, "Now keep up Hiro," she teased.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Wengren walked out behind Kitt and Colby "Remember what I said you two." he gave them both a cold look "If I even get a hint of anger from the either of you towards them I swear you'll be out of here before you can say Kubrika, understood?"
The OCA
Ikonnen, noticing the look on both Colby and Kitt's face, glanced at Mar. "Hm, you'll have to tell me all you've done to anger these people later... for now, let's find Dorothy... hm, wait, let me know, why are you looking for little Dorothy-chan?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds