Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross
Mar, not in the least listening, blinded by his rage and totally thirsty to know the truth to know who to kill, fixed eyes with Ikonnen, staring daggers at him, not making any moves than holding him, but growling menacingly.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Worry began to fill Ada as she saw the rage in Mar's eyes. Mar...he didn't hear me...and if he keeps this up, Ikonnen will think we're lying about this...I'll have to calm dragon boy down some other way. Knowing there was no other choice, the vixen leaned up to the dragon's ear, blowing softly into it as some sleep magic filled his body, relaxing Mar's body and causing him to grow tired.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ikonnen, noticing that he had been grabbed, almost immediately reached for his gun in his pocket - he had already had one bad day, he wasn't going to have a bad night either. But, on hearing Ada, he lowered his gun. Were they... trustable?

With a sigh, he tried to recollect once more.

"The past? You mean, his destruction of the village and turning it all into undead?" Ikonnen asked, before he sighed. "And Dorothy... well... she's... I don't know, the last time I saw her, she was heading for the North, I haven't seen her since."

Kurtz, feeling that his own words now couldn't make a difference, decided then. Moving his muzzle, he pressed it softly to hers, planting a kiss directly on her lips.

"Please god, tell me I did the right thing there."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Wengren waltzed out to where Ikonnen, Ada, Mar, and Jedrek were standing outside of the Mansion "So it seems, we're all connected within this little world of ours." he said as he leaned against a tree.
The OCA
Yoosei looks at Kellie while rubbing the back of her own head with her paw.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Look, if you two want I can just leave you alone." Kit said as she stood up, "I don't wanna come between you two."

"I never was good at riddles," Hiro said, "They always confused me."

Shadow stared back, if he felt any fear or worry his face didn't show it as the dark one stared him down, "Just name it." He said finally.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ummm...Disturbed doesnt want you to leave Kit." Silver said then he changed back to Disturbed

Disturbed got up and hugged Kit from behind "Please dont leave, I was really beginning to like you."
The OCA
Colby walked up to Disturbed and Kitt slowly, "I'm ... just nervous that all," she reassured Kitt has she hugged both of them.

"And here I was hoping that you could do all three of them with you hands behind your back and blindfold," she said with laughed as she smirk.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
The dragoness widened eyes, accepting the kiss, soon her sapphire eyes mid-closed as the warm feeling entered her, delving into each possible side of her body. "Mmnnnh" she moaned from the lip caress, until she decided to respond with pressure, kissing him back while fully closing her eyes.

Mar had to drop Ikonnen, his arms felt numb, "Grrr" he growled as he half-closed his eyes, his form becoming docile, but not in the least knocked out.

"I knew it would come to this" Kubrika sternly said, "They have chosen their fate by making themselves enemies of Insanity" he continued, before narrowing his eyes, "I have brought someone. An old friend."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"A true warrior knows his limitations and does not try to excede them." Hiro said, "We need this done as fast as possible so we set the best to their respective challenges."

Kit blushed almost pure red, even through her fur. There she was in the middle of a group hug and she was stark naked, "Don't take it the wrong way or anything but can you guys let me go for a bit? This is kinda embarrasing." She smiled a bit nervously.

Shadow nodded, he guessed at who he had brought back, "Even with her help we're still outnumbered." he explained.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad