Join our server on Discord

BDsM Club
OOC: What, is Disturbed still cumming, Lamb, lol?

EDIT: Ah, gotcha. >.> <,<

IC:

She let out a loud moan, and clawed the bed even tighter, as she felt his meat pushing into her narrow tailhole, the walls slowly expanding to let it enter. "Nnnnnhhh!!!"

Nath chuckled softly. "Well... wanna try it out then? Just to test it?" He then used his tail to brush against her cheek, as his inflated member twitched.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shadow smiled, then in one swift movement, he speared her with his cock.

"MMm, you like it rough, slut? Because I'm about to go wild on you," he growled, slamming into her harshly, reaching up to roughly knead her breasts. He squeezed them, his claws digging into her skin, leaving little bloody scratches. He pounded into her with jackhammer force, her breasts bouncing wildly with each thrust.

"Oooh yeah, I'm gonna fuck you like an animal and fill you to the brim, slut! You want it that way, my little slut!" he growled, his balls slapping against her ass.
OOC: Since this topic is kinda dead, and Disturbed has agreed (Check the Intro Thread for proof if you want), I would please request for a full restart. Another member, Sonrouge, wishes to join.

And, a message. I shall be taking the RPG's hands in place of CrazyWeredragon.

More proof of my words that he allowed me to do so:

Quote: CrazyWeredragon wrote (16:12): I'm going to put in your hands what to do Kyo
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Oh goody, I'm game. How are we restarting?
Well, I would suggest to go from the beginning.

The setting would still the same - a BDSM Club. But, I would extend on Crazy's location and say a wide area of the city outside, called Sin Town (Yeah, I know, I'm obsessed with Souls of Eternity).

The profiles would be the same. ^^

And I suggest for a swap of characters, too.

For those who want to know, I am restarting this RPG, because other users pushed CrazyWeredragon to the side. And also to actually bring in something BESIDES constant yiffing so that it's actually got something better then what it did before.

That pushing to the side will NOT happen again with any user while I'm here!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: I'm switching characters because I cant view my poor little Saphy being tied up or spanked and two it'll be a change.

Profile: Ayane
Role: Slave
Description: A Dark Red furred fox with black underbelly. Wears a tight leather top with tight leather shorts that come down to her thies. Blood red eyes, black hair that comes down to her shoulders.
Measurements: Bust: 80cm Waist: 42cm Hips: 75cm

Profile:Ebon
Role: Slave
Description: Black and white furred anthro wolf. Black fur/White underbelly. Wears no clothes just a tuft of fur on her chest.
Measurements: Bust: 83cm Waist: 44cm Hips: 79cm
The OCA
OOC: Okay then, we shall stick to that stlye of profiles from now on, since the Measurements help the members with their character's reactions. *evil grin*

Profile: Kurtz
Role: Master
Description: A green-and-white smooth scaled dragon. Wears a plain black t-shirt and a long white leather coat as well as green trousers. Violet eyes, spiky red-hair that sticks up like Reno's from FF7.
Measurements: Unerected Member: 4 inch. Erected Member: 11 inches (XD)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ooc: Are you really restarting this up. Lets get some more people in here as well if we can.

Profile Jasmin
Role: Mistress/slave
Description: Cat girl orange ears and tail. Wears as short black leather dress
breast size C cup waist: 50 hips: 84

Profile: Jay
Role: Master
Description: A sleek blue dragon-wolf hybrid athro. Wears nothing fur cover up everything member size flaccid 4 inches and when erected 9 inches

When can we start Kyo?
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Well, we can start now. Cboy, when he comes back online, can repost up the edited profile and come in soon. ^^

IC:

The red-haired dragon moved quickly through the streets - he didn't want to stay on them for a minute longer. The putrid smell of burning got to his nostrils, and he hated the smell. Badly.

Turning his head to and fro, he then came across some sort of club. Interested, he glazed at the name. It looked ordinary to him, and, sighing, he slowly walked in.

But how wrong was he. As soon as he had walked down the steps into the club itself, he found himself staring at a Renamon and a Flamedramon, on the stage. The Renamon was held by cuffs on her tail, arms, and legs, as she hanged from the roof, while the Flamedramon had his way with her. In one of his claws, a whip resided.

Immediately, that made Kurtz, that red-haired dragon, drool. "God, I'd LOVE to be in the place of that Flamedramon right now!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The black and white furred wolfess strut herself down the streets swishing her tail back and forth showing her confidence. One male dragon tried to slap her ass but he ended up going head first into a trash can "I'm not a very good slave toots." she whispered to herself as she came to the clube "I could use a good whipping." she snickered as she strutted down the stares and openned the door and entered "The bad girl has arrived."
The OCA