Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross
"Fine!! I'm comming too!!" Silver yelled leaping out of the window and dashing away. Immediatly he caught the scent of Colby in the air and started to follow it "Colby." his teeth started to grit and his fists became tighter as he bolted as fast as he could towards the stream jumping in and dashing across the water "COLBY!!!!!" he yelled dashing down the stream "I'M COMMING!!!!"
The OCA
OOC: EDIT: Changed the posts for ya.

IC:

Dot took the chance, she put her staff on her back and let it glow. Thanks to being on Kurtz's back, the light wouldn't be too evident, she knew their cover was already blown, but at least she'd cast a spell to protect themselves, "Shield" she whispered, then both of them got encased in golden bubbles, which rapidly disappeared after boosting both their defense.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
As Colby quickly surface she gasped for air and swam quickly to the shoreline. As she got out of the water she drew her katana and aura appeared where there should be a blade used Silent death at Jedrek and hoped that it would hit and would cause would internal bleeding, "You can't win," Colby said.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
As Silver dashed across the stream the rage inside of him kept building up "Why am I so weak, I cant protect anyone." The rage inside of him kept building up untill it was too much then he snapped. His teeth and fangs began to grow larger, his soft blue eyes changed to piercing yellow eyes, a dark light emitted from his body as he ran and changed his fur to a pitch black and more wild as he grew more feral. "COLBY!!!!" he yelled in a dark demonic tone that would disturbed anyone. Instead of his usuall double voulge he summoned a black and red greatsword with dragons on its hilts.

Name: Disturbed

Race: Dark Demonic athro wolf

Class: Dark Wolf

Abilities: Shadow Diving (jump into shadows and pop out of another), Absorb shadows to create dark energy, ability to control shadow magic

Magic: Dark Shot, Shadow Tenticles, Dark Arc,

Special Attack: Shadow Absorbtion (Absorbs all shadows around him to create a giant dark sphere or increases his own strength by completely absorbing it making him twice as strong and fast as he was before)

Description: Pitch black fur, yellow piercing eyes, black jeans, tape wrapped around his feet and ankles. Twice as big as Silver and muscular.
The OCA
Ada smirked as she prepared for another attack, her paw clutched tight to her staff as it glowed a golden yellow. "I've been aching to try this new spell, Judgment Jolt!" Launching down the stairs just past Shadow, a large bolt of lightning sped towards the Southern Cross members, sure to strike in only a short moment.

Jedrek groaned as he saw Colby still going strong as well as a dark presence in the distance. He began to sweat as adrenaline pumped through his body, the need to survive echoing through his body as his body began to regenerate from within after his arm was hit by Silent Death. The dark dragon let loose a battle cry as he struck the ground with all of his might, the earth shattering as a fissure formed from where his halberd had struck. The fissure was fast approaching Colby, the earth splitting apart beneath her feet.

OOC: Edited.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Colby jumped jumped at Jedrek as the ground beneath her feet crumbled. Hopefully I can hold my own in a close quarter fight against him Colby thought as made blow at his arm.

Ooc: Crimson I changed my last post some and did Colby's last attack with silent death hit him or not?
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Disturbed quickened his pace as he smelled Colby's scent getting closer he let out an ear piercing howl that could be heard from miles "Colby.."

"Dont hurt Colby okay?" Silver asked
"I wont"
The OCA
"That doesn't sound good."John said when he heard the howl,so he started running towards it.
Kurtz, seeing the lightning speeding towards him, quickly looked back, before deciding what to do. Grabbing his sword, he immediately stuck it onto the ground, and, flipping him - and Dot - in a full 360 degree, he just merely avoided the lightning.

Landing on his feet clumsily, he quickly then started to trek up the stairs quickly, as he pulled his sword in front of him. "Yeah! I'm getting the fuck away from you!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"There's no turning back Kurtz! We gotta fight them!" Dot said as she hopped off him after both of them were upstairs, "I'll assist you!" she said as her staff glowed, "Shell!" she said and a magic shell appeared over Kurtz, she focused more magic on it just to reinforce Kutrz's resistance to attack magic, "We gotta face them now!" she said as she looked downstairs, expecting any attack.

Mar, quickly getting the sound of the attack that had hit him before, leaped sideways, before stopping and turning around, again delivering a tail-smash at the vampire to throw her off.

OOC: CW, let's wait for Shadow to make Kit react, otherwise it wouldn't be fair.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad