Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross
Another bolt then shot from inside the cave, before hitting Yoosei in the back, knocking her flying towards the pile of Zerus and Hiro.

Zerus was about to say something, but noticed a metal arm over his head. "Uhhh... Hiro, watch your arm."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dorothy nodded to Kurtz, "Let's stay a bit separated, I'll go through the left door, you go from the right, okay? We meet in the center in five minutes" she explained her plan.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"What I'm saying that the power of darkness and light were combined it would be a powerful combination and Hiro and Shadow have the abliety to use both equauly," said Kellie clearafing what she said a moment ago.

*Colby room*

As Silver orgasim she felt his seed shot inside her filly up her pussie and completely and then some. "Don't stop now," moaned Colby.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Oh... okay then." Kurtz nodded himself, as he then looked at her. "Meet you in five minutes, then."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Umm Okay." Silver said softly kissing Colby pushing his cock back in and out like he was before but at a bit slower pace.
The OCA
Hiro looked to his sides, noting both his arms next to him as his ankles rested on Zerus's side on top of his arm, "Uhh, those aren't my arms." he said a bit freaked.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Colby moaned loudly as she orgasim squeezing Silver member tightly as he held me close, "T-t-thak you love," said softly.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Uhhhh..." Was Zerus' only reply, as he looked up. Almost immediately, he jumped back; realizing it was a dead corpse's arm. "Brrrhh!!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Silver came to a stop inside Colby then kissed her softly "You're welcome...my love." he then rested on her chest feeling the afterglow panting heavily.
The OCA