Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross
Yoosei gulps and widens her eyes. "...gosh... why is nothing easy..." she shivers and walks slowly but she then blinks and looks at Zerus. "more than four gems!!!... is that even possible?" she asks to no one in particular
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Possible. It was never fully confirmed.... if there were just four. Ikonnen just believed that there was only four." Zerus explained, before slowly following after Yoosei, his sword glinting in the light. "....Stay close... love..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mar stared on Ada in disbelief, his ears lowered, "You... love me?" he repeated, his voice losing a bit of tone.

Dorothy put a claw on Kurtz's cheek, caressing it a bit, "They were always killing people, a shame we were so weak then" she metioned, before sighing, "We should go inside to check."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei blushes a bit and looks behind her at Zerus.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Colby moaned loudly as Silver as humped harder and faster as she rubbed and scratch his back with her nails as she pussie made more juice so he could enter and exit quicker.

Ooc: Kyo I think your forget about Kellie and Wengren
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Hiro knelt down and offered her a hand to her feet since he was right next to her, "Watch your step, kinda craggy here." He said.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Well, I didn't notice. >.>

IC:

Ikonnen grumbled, before putting his paw down on the table. "Enough. Stop talking about things I don't get." He then looked at Kellie. "What are you even talking about...." And then he glanced at Wengren. "...And, well, I don't know what he's going to do with that armour, Wengren...."

Kurtz blushed softly, as his heart started to beat even faster; his claw slowly twitching. "O-Okay... we'll... go inside to check.... but quickly, y-yah?"

Zerus then immediately knocked Hiro's hand away, knelt down beside Yoosei, offering his own paw. "Here... a ha..."

Almost immediately, another ball of golden light shot out and struck at Zerus, knocking him away and into Hiro's legs. "GAH!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"And neither do I. I was just giving thought." Wengren said shrugging a bit."

< Colby's Room >

Silver felt warmth building in his abdomen quickly, his ballsac tightened up "Uhh C-COOLLBBYY!!." with two last pushes he came into Colby with his seed pushing his member all the way into her while he came.
The OCA
"WHOA!" Hiro fell flat on his chest, his armor making a dull clunk on the rocky ground. The noise echoed through the entire cave, "Great, I really hope nothing's alive down here but us. Cause I'm sure that could've woken the dead."

OOC: I really wish he hadn't used that figure of speach.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yoosei widens her eyes and perked her ears.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions