Join our server on Discord

Digimon Expansion RPG
Darky gave a light chuckle, then put a look of stern disapproval on his face.

"You bad little girl," he growled, grabbing her (gently of course) and planting her belly-down on the bed. He pulled her dress up over her bottom, exposing her plump butt.

"I think someone need's to be taught a lesson about not making messes," he mock-growled, planting a light swat on her tush, her cheek jiggling. He began to gently spank her bottom, remembering how she had enjoyed it earlier.
Aqua started to squirm as she continued inflating and her butt got spanked, "Mmnnhh... Daddy!!" she suddenly yelped a bit as she simulated distress, "No! Please... don't spank me!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Darky continued to spank her, though he could feel her getting wet each time his hand hit her butt. Finally, he stopped, her butt nice and warm and purple.

"Is my little girl sorry for making the mess? She promises not to do it again?" he said, picking her bloated body up in his arms and gently stroking her, cooing softly in her ear.
(yeah XD) "Um...I'm kinda new here so I guess a tour would help."
"Sure!" said Reno, standing on his four paws, walking like a canine, "Come here I'll show you!" he cheerfully said as he walked towards one of the rooms.

Aqua faked a sniff sound and nodded, "Yes daddy... I promise" she said softly, holding her claws together, making a little frown, making her look both innocent and cute with her arms on top of her growing belly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ok." Julie smiles as she follows him.
Darky smiled, admiring her bloated body. The swelling had spread out to her sides and back, turning her into a ball. Her arms and legs were slowly being pushed out by her expanding flesh.

"Mmm, daddy's little girl is turning into a big balloon. She looks so funny," he teased, nuzzling and kissing the dress that covered her bloated belly. Then, he suddenly put his lips on it and blew a raspberry on her tummy.
Reno stopped in front of the room and opened a door with his paw, "Here! This is the first place you should know about!" he said, beckoning Julie to enter.

Aqua giggled, "Yes daddy! This feels funny!" she said as she bounced up and down once, Damn... this is making me horny... why doesn't he eat me out now...?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Ok.' Julie comes in and looks around. "What is it?"
Catching a wiff of her arousal, Darky grinned. He leaned in close to her ear, breathing hotly.

"Wanna keep doing this...or are you ready to swell with my seed?" he whispered huskily, giving her cheek a lustful lick.